uTorrent is one of the most popular torrenting clients on the web, but it does have some issues with privacy. If you’re tired of uTorrent’s potentially dangerous adware and spyware bundled with its installer, then this guide will show you how to uninstall uTorrent from your computer.
Click on Apps & Features
- Click on the start button, which is typically in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
- Select all apps
- Search for uTorrent (or whatever torrent client you use)
- Click on uTorrent and then click uninstall
Select uTorrent from the app list and then click Uninstall.
- Uninstall the program by clicking on the Start button and then Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features, select uTorrent and then click Uninstall/Change on the top menu bar.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear, click Yes to continue with the uninstallation process of uTorrent from your computer system.
Select Uninstall again in the pop-up window.
To uninstall uTorrent from your PC, you will need to use the “Programs and Features” utility.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Search for “Programs and Features” in the search box, then click on it once it appears in the results list.
- Select uTorrent from the list of installed programs, then click on Uninstall at right side of its name.
If you’re asked to confirm that you want to remove uTorrent, click Yes or OK to proceed with removal process.
Wait for a few seconds until the uninstallation is complete.
Wait for a few seconds until the uninstallation is complete. It may take a few minutes to complete, so please be patient and do not click anything on your computer during this time. You can see progress by clicking the Show Details button. If you want to cancel the uninstallation, click Cancel
Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete all leftover files from your computer.
You will now see a window that says:
“All leftover files have been deleted. Click Yes to confirm you want to delete all leftover files.” Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete all leftover files from your computer, then click Close on completion of the file deletion process.
Click Close on completion of file deletion process.
You are now done with the process of removing uTorrent from your computer.
Before you close the window, make sure that all files related to uTorrent have been removed from your system and then click on Close. Once this is done, you can delete the file from your computer by dragging it to Recycle Bin or Trash.
How to Uninstall uTorrent From Your Computer?
You can uninstall uTorrent by following the below steps:
- Click on Start menu, then click on Apps & features.
- Select uTorrent from the list of apps and then click Uninstall.
- When asked to confirm, click Yes to proceed with the uninstallation. Wait for a few seconds until the uninstallation is complete.
- Click on Next button when you see a pop-up window confirming that all leftover files have been deleted from your computer and your PC is clean now
The uninstalling process is easy and can be done in just 3 simple steps.