If you are searching for an alternative application to a standard Windows Explorer, then SpeedCommander is exactly what you need. A simple application with many helpful features to surf through your system files and work with properly.
Why Do You Need to Install SpeedCommander for Your System
The interface of the program is simple. You can easily explore all of your documents and folders, with the split view. his way, you can manage basic utilities, for example, copy, move, erase, rename files and folders, as well as viewing their properties. Furthermore, you can remove specific contents from a document, split various files, run other applications, open the “Command Prompt”, and edit documents by date of creation, adjustment and last access. You can even group documents by formats, including ZIP, RAR, TAR, and 7Z.
Main SpeedCommander Features
- SpeedCommander allows you to duplicate or configure the HDD;
- Outline your drive, connected with FTP;
- Utilize an implicit internet browser;
- Supports modification of interface by adjusting toolbars, directions, console alternate ways, textual style, and others;
- Additional settings to work with different files and folder formats.
Apart from the simple interface offered by this software, you can print documents, pick a connection source for a hard connection, duplicate the record name, full way, current or UNC way to clipboard, set a channel for envelopes, empower branch view mode, look at organizers, use a record synchronization device, make an envelope top choices list, and rapidly get to framework organizers.
What's new in 18.30 Build 9500 version?
- Updated Xtreme Toolkit to version 18.6
- Updating CRT / MFC / Compiler to Visual Studio 2017 (9/15/15)
- Quick View: Updated DynaPDF to version 220.127.116.11
- Pro version: Own AddIn entry for Web.de SmartDrive
- Resizable dialogs were partially displayed outside the visible area when using different screen configurations
- FileSearch: Attributes selected on the Date, Size and Attributes page were ignored when searching for folders
- FTP: Possible crash when connecting to an FTP server if the FTP server terminates the connection while entering the password
Last Updated: 2019-10-07
Developer: JDS Software
Version: 18.30 Build 9500
File size: 17.82 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 5033355ca22bff95771dd19966ee1a35