In a bid to keep files save, a lot of security measures are taken to hide and secure files in windows. As a result of this, accessibility certain useful files in a PC has been trampled upon, leading to a need to break the walls. LockHunter is a lightweight software application built specifically to help you delete files that have been locked by other users.
How Can Lockhunter Enhance Your PC?
The tool offers support for Windows Explorer incorporation, so you can without much of a stretch select the document to be prepared. Essentially, it demonstrates to be amazingly simple to work with LockHunter, as you just need to play out a right-click activity on the ideal document, and the program consequently examines the thing to check whether it's bolted or not. The utility games a spotless and direct design that gives you the likelihood to set up the devoted parameters in a hurry.
LockHunter gives you a chance to open the secured file, erase it, expel it at the next system restart, open and rename the file, open and move the document to another area. Also, you are permitted to end all applications, which are propelled from the chose to document, or erase the locking forms from the circle, and use direction line capacities for controlling the tool. Since it doesn't involve numerous arrangement settings, even new kids on the block can ace the procedure with only a couple of snaps. During our testing, we have seen that LockHunter does an undertaking rapidly, and no mistakes appeared all through the whole procedure.
As it would be normal from such a little utility, it stays light on system assets, so it doesn't trouble the general execution of the PC, nor meddle with other programs' usefulness.
To summarize things, LockHunter offers a basic yet productive software arrangement with regards to expelling bolted documents from your PC. It tends to be effectively installed and designed by a wide range of clients, paying little mind to their experience level.
Key Features of Lockhunter Include:
- Shows procedures, such as bolting a record or organizer.
- Allows you to open, erase, duplicate or rename a bolted document.
- Allows you to manoeuvre locking process.
- Allows you to expel locking forms from the hard drive.
- It's compatible with the Explorer menu.
- It erases documents into the reuse receptacle, so you may restore them whenever you erase unintentionally.
- It supports both 32 and 64-piece Windows.
- Erases documents the next time the system restarts.
- Showing more data: At the point when you check "More subtleties" choice you can see many concealed subtleties of the procedure: process ID, administration name (on the off chance that if it's a Windows administration) and a procedure order line.
- Auto check for upgrades: The program currently consequently checks for upgrades once in 5 days. Other than you can check for upgrades physically by means of "Menu - > Check for updates" menu thing.
- Multi Monitor support: LockHunter now acts accurately on a multi monitor system; besides the program presets its directions between restarts.
- Enhance copying data to clipboard: Simply press "Ctrl+C" at a procedure or a document or right-click and pick "Duplicate to clipboard" so as to put all data about the procedure to the clipboard.
- Brought together installer for 32 and 64 bits: Presently you don't have to choose which activity system kind you have. Simply download the main installer and use it on any Windows beginning from XP.
- System Requirements: At least 3 MB HDD, with 7MB RAM
LockHunter is a top functioning file unlocker; it is a free tool to erase records obstructed by something you don't have the foggiest idea. LockHunter is helpful for fighting against malware and different programs that are blocking records on your PC. Unlike other comparative tools, it erases documents into the reusable folder, so that you can restore them whenever erased unintentionally.
What's new in 220.127.116.11 version?
- We have improved the user interface to make it more intuitive, simple and modern. The program main icon was changed as well.
Manage Delete On OS Restart File List:
- Now, when you added some files or folders to delete on OS restart you can see the link at the bottom with the number of files to remove
Multiple file selection:
- Now you can choose several files or folders at once and the program will show you all locking processes and allows to delete them.
Drag and drop support:
- It’s now possible to drag and drop files or folders from Explorer or a file manager to the program’s window.
- Improved performance of locking process scan
- GDI objects count grows with each UI refresh
- The icon in the Explorer context menu had white background, now it’s transparent
- If asked to delete directories on OS restart it falsely reported they were deleted, while actually it didn’t that
- The process list didn’t always scroll with mouse wheel
- “Delete selected processes from disk” function always displayed false result even if file was deleted
- In WinXP in some cases “Cannot open service control manager” was displayed
Last Updated: 2019-11-30
Developer: Crystal Rich Ltd
File size: 3.18 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 18eb28969a1cb9031f3884a731671136