GoodSync, by Siber Systems Inc, is the software developed to synchronize and backup media files and other important data. Using the app, you can synchronize data between a PC and a laptop, a computer and a removable drive, and home and office computers.
Using the tool, you can select either to back up data on your computer or to synchronize data between two computers. The software is very handy since you can either create backups to avoid data loss or sync your data, such as media files, emails, and other important files between your computer and laptops, servers, and removable drives. GoodSync is not easy to use, so you should have some experience of handling the software. But when you get an idea of how the program works, you will enjoy the features it gives.
Why Use GoodSync?
As was mentioned above, you can select between backup and synchronization sessions. The first option allows you to create backups of media files, email, documents, and other important files, while the sync option provides users with the ability to synchronize data. You can synchronize data between two directories on one computer, or between a computer and other devices.
The software supports popular cloud services, such as Google Drive, Sky Drive, Amazon Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, etc. Moreover, the user can schedule the processes, so that the software will perform tasks at the scheduled time. Using GoodSync, you can apply filters and enable analyzing modes. Moreover, the software provides users with a batch mode that is designed to save time.
Key features include:
- The software can backup and synchronize data.
- Supports cloud services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- The software analyzes changes.
- You can apply filters to the sync process.
- Batch mode.
Overall, GoodSync is a reliable tool when you have to synchronize and backup files. You can synchronize data between your computer and other various devices, such as other computers, removable drives, and online storages. The software provides users with the batch mode and is capable of scheduling the processes.
What's new in 10.10.11.11 version?
- MS Graph: Fixed large file upload was failing due to change in Graph API.
- MS Graph: Fixed 409 Conflict on SetFileModTime.
- S3: If location request fails for S3 bucket, try it with default location, to accommodate older buckets.
- S3, Azure + Plain Text: Use only TLS version of protocols, convert s3:// to s3s:// and azure:// to azures://
- GoodSync Account Setup: Fixed No Mediator option was not shown for Enterprise versions.
- Reading Server Options: fixed proxy options changes were not becoming effective without GS restart.
- Proxy Options: remove per-Job proxy option from global online storage file systems (S3, MS, Google, Boxes).
- RFS: Remove strings that are no longer in default.rfs (do not need translation).
- Gs-server Web UI: If any of gs-server users needs OTP show big notifications at the top of Web UI.
Last Updated: 2019-11-01
Developer: Siber Systems Inc
File size: 44.2 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 50f21963165e8884a9b2b800387f54fa