FreeFileSync is a freeware that synchronizes files and folders on Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems. Files can be easily compared, by date or memory size, and synchronized without any limitations. This makes it possible for more than one file, subfolder or empty folders to be synchronized.
The software is designed to enable users to experience the highest level of PC performance, and the ability to use it without any restrictions on the user interface.
Why you should use FreeFileSync
We synchronize folders in order to ensure that there is always a backup copy of important files, and also to use network storage to keep data synchronized among multiple systems. Most file synching tools are known to be very complicated, but not this one. FreeFileSync has an easy to use User interface that is very responsive and efficient at handling large sets of data.
This software provides only the necessary functions in the main window. There are no overloaded menus to worry about. You can drag-and-drop folders to be synchronized.
FreeFileSync displays statistical data like the total size of files, the number of bytes that will be transferred and you are allowed to delete any temporary files on the main grid or context menu. The software is also equipped with Progress Indicators, Status Information, and Error Reporting options.
Features of FreeFileSync
- The easily configurable command line for more automatic synchronizations;
- It supports files large than 4GB;
- You can drop-and-drop files to the recycle bin instead of deleting them;
- Delete before copy to avoid disc space shortages with large synchronization tasks;
- Include or exclude specific files to synchronize or from synchronizing;
- Supports portable installation from USB memory sticks and external hard drives.
FreeFileSync is an easy to use file/folder synchronization and comparison utility. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems. The software is made for fast speed and at handling large sets of data.
What's new in 10.18 version?
- Save/load database files in parallel
- Show item count for each view filter category
- Group config history items via background colors
- Allow grid sort by category and sync action
- Reduced file accesses for faster start up
- Buffer redundant database loads
- Fix ibus initialization hang on Ubuntu 19.10
- Defer showing progress panel for short-lived tasks
- Calculate stable scrollbar dimensions on GTK2
- Log mod time errors even when sync is cancelled
- Show progress and errors when updating sync directions
- Detect MLSD support despite invalid FTP FEAT response
- Improved GUI responsiveness during config load
- Added Vietnamese translation
Last Updated: 2019-11-21
File size: 14.23 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: dab484730c586f8453415d9f396ea733