Need a cross-functional tool to work with local and cloud storage? Acronis True Image might meet your needs. It is a multi-featured edition of a well-known backup tool. Some users consider it to be the fastest backup software available on the market. It can provide you with the maximum backup protection for your system. However, its functionality needs a heavy footprint on your system.
Overview of the Main Features
The software can work with cloud and local storage; you can use it in order to back up either single files or the whole disk.
Acronis has an attractive user interface; now, it is much cleaner because all unnecessary icons were removed. But lack of some tooltips (small windows, explaining how to do this or that thing) is a real disadvantage. If you know how to use it, you won’t face any difficulties; if no, you need to spend some time learning online tutorials.
Its background processes don’t influence your daily computing experience. You won’t even notice that the program is running. The program also comes with the following features:
- Easy scheduling;
- Fast recovery;
- Support of various storage media;
- Data migration;
- Cloud backup;
- Virtual machine backup;
- Different backup modes.
It usually takes less than one minute to boot files. Therefore, it is a reliable solution to meet your needs.
If your goal is to find a program, which guarantees maximum protection for your data, Acronis True Image is the real deal for you. However, there’s one disadvantage - the heavy footprint.
What's new in 2020 184.108.40.20610 version?
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- TI-179331 The progress bar does not indicate the actual progress when files and folders backup to Acronis Cloud is performed.
- TI-180219 Backup options settings are reset to default when the backup plan is edited in Family Dashboard.
- TI-179839 The "Not enough memory resources" error occurs when copying Office 365 files from a backup folder open in Windows Explorer.
- TI-176962 File level backup to Acronis cloud fails with the error "Acronis Cloud is full."
- TI-178135 Automatic cleanup does not work for sector-by-sector backups to local destinations.
- TI-180615 Cloud cleanup settings are reverted to their initial configuration if they were changed after doing several incremental slices.
- TI-178639 Backup fails with the error "Plug in the external drive containing the files of this backup" if the destination drive is already connected before you start the backup operation.
- TI-174833 The "No volsnap driver found" error occurs during a backup operation even though the volsnap driver is present.
Last Updated: 2019-11-21
Developer: Acronis International GmbH
Version: 2020 220.127.116.1110
File size: 600.92 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: ec764ab2fa116cf613b696b39e192134