Thunderbird is an open-source email client programmed and developed by Mozilla to make emailing quicker, more secure, and easier. The file size is 30.52MB(32,000,884 bytes) and is available in multiple languages. This new and improved version comes with various security fixes. Features such as Intelligent Spam, filters that quickly process incoming emails and prevent spam from reaching your inbox, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search have been added to this software.
Thunderbird has been programmed to keep viruses away and to intercept incoming junk mail. It’s easy to customize and set up this application. Plus, the tool is loaded with lots of helpful features.
How Does Thunderbird Boost Your PC?
With advanced features, such as an Intelligent Spam Filter, a built-in RSS reader, and a quick search bar, Mozilla’s Thunderbird guarantees a speedy and safer way for emailing. The software supports Firefox, a simplified setup wizard, and a strong junk protections, including phishing and spam filters.
It contains junk mail tools that have been modified to hinder spam. Thunderbird also dutifully performs large file linking as opposed to directly attaching them to your messages. With the use of an add-on, this software makes it possible for your system to notify you of new emails and extend them to you, thanks to advanced notification support.
Features of Thunderbird Include:
- Anti-phishing protection;
- Tabbed email;
- Has a quick search bar;
- Has an archive feature with common characteristics of that of Gmail;
- Can be set up as a default mail application;
- Message management;
- Has cross-platform support;
- Ensures top security;
- Supports junk filtering;
- Contains new search tool and indexing;
- Supports Firefox.
Just like any other software, Thunderbird has certain restrictions on the sizes and number of files and folders exhibited. Nevertheless, it is a software that will help you manage your numerous emails while keeping them secure. The software promptly follows all internet protocols as they develop.
What's new in 68.1.2 version?
- Visual glitches: Missing context menu in filter, downloads, password manager and Config Editor search boxes, unwanted scrollbars and cut-off text in Account Manager, incorrect colors in Calendar agenda scrollbars, theme issues on Windows 7
- Some attachments couldn't be opened in messages originating from MS Outlook 2016
- Address book import form CSV
- Performance problem in message body search
- Ctrl+Enter to send a message would open an attachment if the attachment pane had focus
- Calendar: Issues with "Today Pane" start-up
- Calendar: Glitches with custom repeat and reminder number input
- Calendar: Problems with WCAP provider
Last Updated: 2019-10-11
File size: 38.26 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Filename: Thunderbird Setup 68.1.2.exe
MD5 Checksum: 84b8a8abde02e2bedbe08a10513ff2d8