VirtualDub is a simple application for Windows that allows users to edit and create video clips and movies, as well as anime videos. This application went through many changes, but now it has an intuitive interface with extensive and professional set of features, available to all users.
How VirtualDub Can Help You to Become a Movie Maker
A few years ago, VirtualDub was one of the most popular applications for moviemakers, and for those who liked creating short clips from their favorite video games. However, now it’s more than just an application that allows users to manipulate videos professionally. Developers put lots of effort in making this application better by changing its interface and by adding more features for video editing and capturing.
The setup process takes only minutes, and users can instantly launch the application to test its updated features. It’s worth mentioning that users have to install the latest audio and video codecs to manage the editing process properly. Although this application is mostly used for AVI files, it also supports BMP and MPEG formats, giving users more possibilities to create decent video clips.
This application also comes with the standard pack of video editing options, including new filters, frame rates, colors, and wave input buffering. Furthermore, this application allows users to capture videos without excluding the original sound.
One of the main features allows you to create video clips out of BMP files and applying additional audio effects and filters. However, it is not possible to edit the audio track, if you extracted it from the video.
VirtualDub Key Features Include
- It has integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring;
- It allows users to utilize real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping;
- It has verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space;
- It enables users to edit video clips using bilinear and bicubic resampling;
- It allows users to decompress and recompress both audio and video;
- It provides users with the ability to remove segments of a video clip and save the rest without recompressing;
- It supports mouse and keyboard shortcuts;
- It supports batch processing;
- It has an updated and intuitive interface.
Overall, VirtualDub is a simple application for Windows users that enables them to create and edit video clips. Thanks to its updated and intuitive interface, both beginners and professional movie makers can quickly understand how to use new features and apply various effects. This application allows you to create high-quality videos in minutes.
We don't have any change log information for VirtualDub 1.10.4 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of VirtualDub you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-06-06
Developer: Avery Lee
File size: 1.82 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: df7b280908f7383525134d37c692f61e