There are so many applications on the internet for managing your files. One of which is DragonDisk. There are so many nice tools in this handy application that comes with a clean and intuitive graphical interface. It doesn't require much effort to install and also does not have a complicated setup that you need to complete before using the program.
Why you should use DragonDisk
This freeware works on all Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, RedHat, Suse, and various Linux versions. It allows you to backup, share, and organize data easily through its Windows Explorer-like interface. You can create directories, rename, copy, or delete files. Multiple items can be transferred swiftly with DragonDisk, even from multiple accounts. It comes with BitTorrent time-limited, and signed URLs generator.
DragonDisk supports Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) that allows you to reduce the cost of files hosting by storage data at lower levels of redundancy. A command line sync feature is also available for convenient user experience.
Features of DragonDisk Include:
- Cut, copy, paste, and drag-and-drop;
- Folders synchronization;
- Amazon S3 credentials encryption;
- Files integrity control;
- Fast multi-threaded HTTP/HTTPS engine;
- Time-limited BitTorrent;
- Detailed operations log;
- Supports Reduced Redundancy Storage and versioning;
- Supports compressing and encrypting;
- Supports Metadata editor (custom HTTP headers);
- Supports Proxy.
DragonDisk offers you an intuitive interface for managing your cloud storage accounts by providing compatibility with the Amazon S3 API.
What's new in 1.05 version?
- Fixed regression introduced in v1.04 : "Invalid Google Storage Id" error when modifying permissions on a Google Cloud Storage account
Last Updated: 2019-07-15
File size: 9.16 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 70d0bc4fd0ab80f4326fd05a7fe708ff