If you want to build a new network, you have to check the PCs connected with the switch ports - and since everybody needs to finish all assignments as fast as could be allowed, you can depend on the SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper. This application has no complications and does not require a highly performant PC to work easily; it can run on any working system starting with the Windows XP.
Why Professionals Choose SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
The main window of the application is blank and you can fill it up with the necessary information while determining the SNMP devices you need to work with. You have to enter the switch hostname and network string, as well as the details about the router and its SNMP version in order to test the connection. Once the information you filled in is right and the configuration is stable, you can begin checking the data showed on the connected PCs. SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper exhibits the MAC and IP locations of the gadgets, alongside their hostnames.
Main SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper Features
- Displays what is connected to every switch port in a simple table format;
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients;
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router;
- Supports two editions: a GUI application and a console app used in scripts;
- Allows direct launch of other applications and tools for convenience and easy management;
- Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3;
- Supports bulk operation.
With everything taken into account, this application can demonstrate very valuable features to deal with your SNMP devices and check the PCs connected with their switch ports. You can also use this application to collect all information about connected ports.
What's new in 3.0.3 version?
- Added: SNMP as a host name resolution method.
- Added: mDNS as a host name resolution method
Last Updated: 2019-10-04
File size: 3.94 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 6445607333647b63690d1d4f5833f4bf