Super Mario Bros 3: Mario Forever is a PC version adventure game, based on the popular Nintendo game Super Mario Bros. Mario games have been around long enough that you can’t just ignore the name. This is a free re-creation of the classic Super Mario Bros game.
Now players can relive the fun again with this game for Windows PCs. Similar to Mega Mario, this version seems to be a hybrid of NES's Mario Brothers 3 and Super Nintendo's Super Mario Brothers, as opposed to an entirely new storyline.
Why is Super Mario Bros 3: Mario Forever Still a Classic Game?
At the start of Super Mario Bros 3: Mario Forever gameplay, there's a little story that's reminiscent of what you'd find on the original games themselves. It doesn't last long, but it sets the stage for the in-character fun.
Each player can control Mario and strapon Mario's hardhat as they jump fire and collect coins navigating through different levels to fulfill the ultimate quest by saving the princess. The game has levels and maps that include underwater caverns, fiery lava, flying, and much more. Super Mario Bros 3: Mario Forever has special features that include hidden maps and level; this makes this version extra special compared to other clones.
One such stage is the Owaga World, which is too difficult. To gain access to Owaga World, from the start screen you'll have guide Mario to the far right or the end of the screen, so he can jump on the platform that is two blocks wide. The player will then hold down the jump and hold the key to the tunnel. If the action is successful, you will be transported into the secret area where you'll continue to move Mario until you come to a seemingly dead-end pipe.
This pipe will lead you to the Owaga World level. You can find the same controls available on the original. They're as easy to learn and use as the Nintendo version after a few tries. Better yet, try using an old-school retro USB Nintendo controller available for the PC.
It’s a little bit difficult to maneuver Mario around with the computer keyboard. This might be very frustrating for gamers who were certainly pros at the original game. The graphics are also poor but maintains the original look and feel.
Key Features of Super Mario Bros 3: Mario Forever Include:
- The first power-up from the game is mushroom. It makes Mario bigger; you can jump higher and break bricks. The player is awarded two lives before dying.
- The player can shoot fireballs at enemies to kill them, by using the fire flower power-up. Mario can break bricks and also have three lives. Serves as a mushroom if Mario is small.
- Shooting bouncing beetroot breaks bricks on the floor; it also kills more enemies once.
- Jumping Lui allows Mario to jump 2x higher & faster. The player can break brick and have many lives.
- 1-up mushroom gives you 100coins and extra life.
- With Star power-up, you can run at enemies and instantly kill them. It makes you invisible; it deactivated after 15-20 seconds.
- Upon touching the Poison Mushroom, Mario instantly dies.
Super Mario Bros happens to be one of the oldest games around, and you won't find any like it again. It is still as much fun to play as it was when it was first released. The game has stood the test of time. Mario is a classic that won't go out of fashion, provided there is always a video game audience. If you've just finished reading this and you still haven't played it, you owe it to yourself to try it out.
What's new in 7.0.2 version?
- New powerful graphics algoritms
- New visual effects
- New visual effects
- The help signs for beginers
- New pipe shortcuts
- Credits changed
- Changed difficult level
- Save Game room was upgraded
- New Mario Forever logo on start game
- More compression level - game installer now have 16mb not 24
- The background graphics was upgraded
- Smoother graphics and scrooling
Last Updated: 2019-06-20
File size: 29.87 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: f49bcdaa9c2858eff912fc20d6fff31b