Why You Need to Install Nvidia ForceWare
The latest versions of NVIDIA ForceWare drivers provide the user with the ability to change many very subtle settings for the video card. However, not all users know the essence of the provided configurations, not to mention the features of the driver that are hidden by default. NVIDIA ForceWare is certified by Microsoft WHQL. It is designed to increase the performance of the GeForce series GPUs, supporting hardware acceleration of DirectX and OpenGL APIs, creating sound and visual effects in multimedia.
NVIDIA ForceWare Key Features Include
- Support for GeForce series graphics cards.
- Chipset support nForce1 - nForce9 for motherboards.
- Support for DirectX 8/9 / 10.1 / 11 and OpenGL 1-4.3.
- Automatically updating SLI and Multi-GPU using the NVIDIA Update component.
- Work with 3D objects (for example, viewing 3D games, images, videos, gadgets).
- Support for audio driver HD Audio.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX technology for superior gaming graphics.
- Support for GeForce ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming technology to reduce the load on the system processor.
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream technology for tablet and SHIELD handheld gaming device.
- Seamlessly play HD video in Adobe Flash Player.
- GPU acceleration and temperature reporting.
- Support for a large number of languages and APIs.
- Single GPU support.
- Improving the performance of multimedia applications and games.
Overall, NVIDIA ForceWare is an intuitive application that allows all NVIDIA users to install proper drivers and increase the performance of GPUs immediately.
We don't have any change log information for NVIDIA Forceware 163.44 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of NVIDIA Forceware you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-09-03
Developer: NVIDIA Corporation
File size: 37 MB
Operating system: Windows XP