Why Is It Important to Download .Net Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework is a library of plug-ins for running and fully functioning applications written in .NET. Integrating data in a user-friendly way with the Microsoft .NET Framework allows all versions of Windows, to be the only information processing principle. It is not recommended to install Microsoft .NET Framework multilingual versions on the same computer. The new version includes significant language and platform extensions for C #, Visual Basic and F #, which simplify the creation of asynchronous code, provide a mixture of control flow in synchronous code, increase the responsiveness of the user interface and improve the scalability of web applications.
Microsoft's new software platform also implements significant enhancements in other functional areas, such as ASP.NET, Managed Extensibility Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows Identity Foundation.
.Net Framework Key Features
- New RSA.Create and DSA.Create overloads.
- The Rfc2898DeriveBytes constructors take the name of the hashing algorithm.
- Ephemeral key support.
- Software creation of applications for subscription to PKCS # 10 and public key X.509 certificates.
- New SignerInfo members.
- Decompression changes in DeflateStream.
- Additional APIs.
- Support for dependency injection in web forms.
- Support for cookies with the same site.
- Implementation of HttpClientHandler Properties.
- Finding Resources.
- Finding ResourceDictionary Owners.
- Find StaticResource Links.
Overall, users cannot imagine their online activities without the .Net Framework nowadays. It allows them to update critical components of Windows to run it smoothly. It also boosts the system’s performance, as well as security.
We don't have any change log information for .NET Framework 4.8 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of .NET Framework you can share with us.