MagicISO is an image file editor for CDs and DVDs, CD burners, and CD/DVD backups. With this software, you can create, edit, extract, and burn ISO files as well as convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE.
Why you should use MagicISO
You can compress a CD/DVD image with this software, as well as decompress a UIF image. MagicISO allows you to make a multi boot image, or create boot images from a floppy disk, and set UIF as the default CD/DVD format.
It has the ability to correct the volume serial number after editing the original CD or DVD image file, and also search files and directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image file. Then extract, rename or delete the files it found.
MagicISO completes task in a short time while using a moderate amount of system resources. It comes with tutorials and snapshots to help novice users perform their disk burning tasks.
Features of MagicISO
- Ability to add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files;
- Converts image files formats (BIN, NRG, CIF) to the standard ISO format;
- Backups CD to your hard disk;
- Duplicates disc to ISO file from CD-ROM;
- Makes bootable ISO files;
- Magic ISO maker is embedded with Windows explorer;
- Creates Multi-Bootable CD/DVD image files;
- Easy-to-use interface for novice users and powerful enough for experts.
MagicISO is a powerful tool that can be used by both novices and professionals alike. The software can handle images of up to 10GB in size for you to extract, edit or open the DVD image file easily.
What's new in 5.5.281 version?
- Improved Apple DMG format support. Can open/convert/burn most DMG images including MAC OSX 10.5 Leopard.
- Support disk image with NTFS/EXT partitions.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Last Updated: 2019-06-24
File size: 2.93 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b7830b3c60188d26e0aad2bfd65abc28