Google Chrome is a powerful browser with a broad selection of features. One of them is the capability to backup your bookmarks. In doing so, you’ll make them accessible not only on your device but on others as well. Simply put, when you sign in to your account, you’ll immediately see Google Chrome bookmarks on your device. Well, what should you do to backup Chrome bookmarks? Or how to export bookmarks from Chrome? Learn these guidelines, and you’ll easily tackle that challenge yourself!
How to Save Chrome Bookmarks - Easy Steps to Follow
Doesn’t matter why you want to do this, it is better to use an HTML file. This format is supported by the majority of web browsers. As a result, it will be easier to import and export them. Here are clear instructions, allowing you to export your favorite browser bookmarks.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Go to the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” menu;
- Scroll down the list of all features and choose “Bookmarks”;
- Now, you need to pick “Bookmarks manager” (use the combination Ctrl+Shift+0)/
- When you do this, you’ll see the “Organize menu”. Click on it and choose “Export bookmarks to HTML file” in the list of options.
- In the opened window, you need to define the location of these files.
That’s all! Now, your favorite bookmarks will be everywhere with you, on any device where you log into your account.