Geek Uninstaller is very fast and a better alternative to the Windows Add or Remove programs. It effectively uninstalls any program that the standard Windows Add/Remove programs can't remove. It can also get rid of errors when found. It features forceful removal for stubborn applications, removes all leftover files, and registry entries. It doesn't require any installation process and is adept at running on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10. It is a very portable maintenance tool.
Why should you use Geek Uninstaller?
Although Geek Uninstaller is small in size, it has helpful features that come in handy for its users. It forcibly removes corrupt software or programs that cannot be uninstalled properly. Geek Uninstaller shows the total disk space used by all the installed programs at the bottom of the program. It comes in a simple interface and doesn’t require installation. It is able to search through the list of software and export program list to a file.
This software is formatted on an easy-to-understand layout and includes all the program data - the name, size, install date, and total space used by all programs. It also displays the computer name and the date a file was generated.
Features of Geek Uninstaller
- Can uninstall programs in Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista as well as Windows XP;
- Switch between uninstalling desktop apps and Windows Store apps through the view menu;
- A very organized HTML file can be created which contains a list of all the installed programs;
- A program entry can be removed from the list of software if it's no longer installed but keeps on showing as if it were;
- Forcibly removes a program that the regular Uninstaller cannot remove.
Geek Uninstaller is a single file that takes up very little space in your drive, making it very portable. It comes with an easy-to-use interface, designed for users to carry out uninstallations of software easily.
What's new in 188.8.131.52 version?
- Fixed calculation of total occupied space of all apps. Small improvements
Last Updated: 2019-10-07
Developer: Thomas Koen
File size: 2.54 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: adf1752c41e2eccb04c606ca8cbfeadb