NTLite Free, developed by Nlitesoft, is the software to customize your operating system. The program offers a varied set of tools to remove the features and components from Windows OS. Moreover, in the paid version you can use the Live-edit mode that allows you to configure and remove components from the already installed operating system.
Windows OS has components that you don’t need and would like to remove. On the other hand, there are updates, language packs, and drivers that users may want to integrate into Windows. On the web, there are few tools that can provide you with such functions. NTLite Free is developed to help you customize your Windows OS. The software is user-friendly and has a clear interface. NTLite Free is mainly intended for professionals and experts.
Why Use NTLite Free?
The software allows you to maintain your images. It supports all standard formats, such as WIM, ESD, and SWM. Using the tool, you also can convert ESD to WIM, SWM to WIM, and WIM to SWM. Moreover, it is possible to create a bootable ISO from any image, if the standard image folder structure is present.
Using NTLite Free, it is possible to remove essential components, such as drivers, languages, services, screensavers, Paint, Wordpad, and more. However, you have to be careful deleting components, since removing some components can lead to system crashes. Same is with tweaking the OS. You can change various Windows settings and pre-configure Windows Features, but you should keep in mind that you have to be careful not to crash the system. In addition, you can get the latest Windows updates. Moreover, NTLite Free can be used to integrate language and service packs.
Key features include:
- Components removal.
- Updates integration.
- Language and service pack integration.
- Image conversion.
- Easy to use.
If you want to get additional features – you have to purchase a license. The additional features include live install direct editing, full components removal, update cache cleanup, export drivers from an image, and more.
Overall, NTLite Free is a handy piece of software to remove Windows components and disable features. Moreover, you can integrate different packs as well. The program has all the features you may need to customize your operating system. The interface is clear, and the program is easy to use. If you want to get all the features, you have to purchase the license.
What's new in 188.8.131.5240 version?
- Settings: Cortana tray button
- Settings-20H1: ‘Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign’
- Post-setup: setupcomplete.cmd save location kept inside an image if already existed
- Settings: ‘Allow Telemetry – Locked’ policy suboptions inside the existing setting
- Settings: Renamed ‘Reopen my apps after an update or restart’ to ‘Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Polish (KrzysioZ) and Chinese Simplified (Gskening)
- Registry: Integration of REG file with reg key deletion ‘-[REGKEY]’ permission error
- Components: Internet Explorer removal XML open with leftover “IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library”
- Components: Notification Center was disabled with Action Center instead of Push Notifications removal
- Source: Exporting/Converting ESD into a new location, without overwriting the source, would error out
- Source: ESD exporting would duplicate the full edition name in its description
- Updates-Win7: KB2532531/2552343 integration order fix
- UI-Translation: File-Settings-Proxy translation support
- UI-Translation: Chinese installer custom checkbox names