You are on top of the vital statistics of your system through this software. Speed fan has the ability to monitor temperature fan speed, and voltage to make certain that your PC is running smoothly. SpeedFan does not only perform basic monitoring of systems statistics, but it can also allow users to troubleshoot issues and make adjustments to various systems.
Why you should use SpeedFan
If you consider the maintenance of your system a big deal, this software will be very useful for you. SpeedFan can access the temperature sensors of your computer and change the speed of the fan, in order to reduce noise. It regulates the fans so no excess energy is unnecessarily used. Sadly, average computer users will Not know how to make use or the program or learn, but if you take your system's maintenance seriously, you will learn how to use this software to get vital statistical data of your system.
SpeedFan is very lightweight at 1.97MB, making the installing process a breeze. Even though the software leaves a small footprint, it can make a really big difference in the way your computer uses its energy while running. SpeedFan is compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
The interface of SpeedFan is organized into sections at the top of the screen. These tabs have options like Readings which features statistics of CPU usage, clocks, which allow you to reset your motherboard clocks and smart data, fans, temperatures, voltage and so on. You can also create charts to see the data recorded about various aspects of your computer. Choosing to view the readouts of temperatures, fan speed,and voltages eye you get a better idea of the way these values tend to change over time. This will make you identify quickly when something is going wrong.
Features of SpeedFan
- Compatible with old and new Windows versions;
- Control fan speed;
- Access temperature sensors;
- Relatively lightweight;
- Create charts to visualize data recorded by various aspects of your computer;
- Neat interface;
- Supports SCSI disks;
- It can handle almost any number of voltage readings.
SpeedFan is a free utility for monitoring different aspects of your system. Every data that it collates is presented very clearly so you can find what you are searching for quickly. It is worthy to note that this software is not for novice users. However, if you really take your system maintenance seriously, you will learn how to use it.
What's new in 4.52 version?
- added full IPMI support
- added full support for STMicro STTS2004
- added full support for NCT6793D
- added full support for Giantec GT34TS04 and GT34TS02
- added support for Atom E3800 SMBus
- added support for Atom C2000 SMBus
- added support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A at non standard addresses
- enabled SMBus on Intel 6 Series / C20x, if needed
- fixed SCSI_PASS_THROUGH access on some systems
- skipped accessing those hard disks that return the ID Sector from another disk
- fixed Nuvoton NCT6791D and NCT6792D sixth fan readings
- added support for alternate registers of NCT6793D
- fixed German translation for CPU Usage
Last Updated: 2019-07-09
File size: 2.94 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 9b62520616b647979ad053dffa80311c