Why should you give TreeSize Free a try?
To begin with, the utility comes with a simple interface that consists of a standard window with files displayed in a treeview mode.When you hover the mouse cursor over a certain file, you can view its size, permissions, folder, date of creation and last modification, allocated size, path length, full path, directory level, owner, etc.
The software allows you to open a new instance in the current application, print a report, scan a specified volume or directory, sort by name or size, expand to a level from 1 to 6 and also change the viewing mode.You can also view the error messages when you scan the system.It should be pointed out that the utility is lightweight so that it does not overload your computer while in process. What is more, TreeSize Free can integrate itself into the Explorer context menu.The tool can scan hard drives as well as mobile devices via MTP and WebDAV.
- Locate disk space problems.
- Monitor free space on mobile devices.
- User-friendly interface.
- Detailed overview.
To sum everything up, it is safe to say that TreeSize Free is a utility that allows you to manage your disk space simply and effectively, not to mention quickly.
What's new in 18.104.22.1680 version?
- The color scheme for the dark app mode has been improved and adapted to the color scheme of Windows Explorer.
- A bug concerning switching NTFS compression on/off has been fixed.
- In rare cases, an unhandled error could occur while scanning a drive. This error has been fixed.
- A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Last Updated: 2019-11-21
Developer: JAM Software
File size: 9.85 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: dc9a643bc3e868c4b356f1719975a221