Not every recovery tool values the significance of your data, but we can't tell the same about Disk Drill. It's a robust data recovery application, offering an extensive set of features. First, it was available only for Mac users, but later, a new version for Windows hit the market. It offers a few safe recovery tools that might meet the needs of the most exacting users.
Overview of the Key Features
With the software, you are given an extensive set of features that you can use for finding, managing or recovering damaged files. Thanks to powerful multiple algorithms, you can easily recover damaged folders.
The program features a pleasant interface, which is not overloaded with extra icons. The main features include:
- Quick scans;
- Deep scans;
- Universal partition search;
- Undeletion of protected files.
All in all, the software can bring you back from the edge of disaster. You can recover all file formats or even deleted partitions. Besides, the whole recovery process takes a few minutes of your time. If necessary, you can even stop it and return to it later, when it is more convenient for you.
You can easily search through recoverable data when necessary. Folders are grouped by the following categories: documents, images, videos, etc. If necessary, you can save the recovered files to another device.
Thanks to its protection feature, you'll be sure that your files are protected from permanent deletion.
The software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
Disk Drill is a number one tool for those who want to rest assured that their files are protected. A clear interface and a broad selection of features make the Disk Drill a reliable data recovery tool.
What's new in 4.0.499.0 version?
- Improved and updated ExFAT data recovery
- Internal updates in FAT32 and NTFS smart recovery algorithms
- Disk Drill adds initial S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring
- Disk Drill automatically attempts to remount storage devices into read-only mode to prevent further data loss before scanning;
- Deep Scan learns DMF (Geosystem Digitals Map File) and improves on MPO (Multi Picture Object File) and a number of font (TTF, EOT, WOFF, WOFF2, RPP) file formats recovery
Last Updated: 2019-10-24
File size: 46.41 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: e502f644456067d08942faecf5d4169a