People who love YouTube now can enjoy watching their favorite videos on a bigger screen with improved sound properties using Xbox One. You can check out any channel, from music, comedy to video gaming on the big screen. Besides, you can sign in to your YouTube account and get fast access subscriptions, playlists, etc.
If you are tired of watching YouTube content on a little smartphone screen, now you have a chance to download this software and have access to your videos on the Xbox One. By using this application, you can follow the updates of your subscribed channels, look for specific multimedia content, and use your device as a remote.
Why Use YouTube?
YouTube application is available in 4K on Xbox One S/Xbox One X models. Note that the resolution is 1080p for the original Xbox One console. You just need to open the installed YouTube application, and then sign in to your private account on Google. Once you have logged in successfully. You get access to such YouTube features such as playlists and subscriptions. To sign in on your desktop computer, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the “Activate” section.
- Enter the activation code, which is displayed on the Xbox One.
- Press “Allow Access” to complete the sign-in process.
The Key Features:
- Play videos: rewind, pause, resume, fast forward, closed captioning.
- Pair any mobile device: you can use your device as a remote control.
- Control the application using your voice or gestures.
- Xbox error message support: you get notified once the internet connection is not stable.
- Audio/Video quality: the app is available in various resolutions on Xbox One devices.
The software is worth downloading if you really love watching media content. You will enjoy the quality of the stream as well as the easy to use interface. Youtube app will be the best experience for you and your family. Boost your leisure activities!
We don't have any change log information for YouTube 2019 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of YouTube you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-10-21
File size: 55.58 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP