Life can be so much easier with the rapid evolution of technology. In this era of technology, you do not have spend money over meetings and group discussions. All you have to do is get an application like TeamSpeak, connect all servers and make a business meeting or have online group discussions.
TeamSpeak is an application that makes it possible for a group of business inclined people or even gamers, to chat via voice chats, over the internet.
What will you gain from using TeamSpeak?
TeamSpeak contains both a server and client software. This server is the host which holds together, multiple connections that can handle about a thousand users at the same time. This software is available for free download and compatible with multiple languages.
As a non-profit organization, a group of gamers, religious and social groups or a club, you can use TeamSpeak for free with a maximum of 32 users. With on registration required, you can host your server, as long as you always stay connected, in order to get a maximum of 512 users, free. Where this is not possible, you have the liberty to rent the services of Authorised TeamSpeak Host Providers, per month.
TeamSpeak comes with so many appealing features that can be easily understood by both advanced and newbie PC users. You can create your own group chats, use a variety of plugins to enjoy more features, as well as use it on various Operating Systems.
Key Features of TeamSpeak Include:
- TeamSpeak uses quality audio standard;
- The application provides an address book, to help manage multiple servers;
- It allows you create moderate channels for more control, if you need to host large group meetings;
- It offers you free applications (server and client software);
- You have free license to 1000 users, if you are a non-profit organization;
- It has a whisper function, which allows you speak privately to an individual or a group of people or other channel users;
- You can create as many channels as you want and even sub-channels for your users;
- It is very secure to use;
- Availability of various plug-ins;
- It is available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, and Android;
- It provides a software development kit for its integrated functions.
In conclusion, TeamSpeak has a simple looking interface with quite powerful functions. With this tool, you can easily stay connected with members of your organization, create more than one discussion groups as well as sub-groups.
What's new in 3.3.0 version?
- Updated Qt framework to 5.12 LTS releases.
- Updated Opus codec to version 1.3 to introduce lots of quality improvements,
- new features, and bug fixes.
- This version of the TeamSpeak Client requires macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
- The HTML style tag is no longer supported in infoframe templates. All addon
- authors should use the <stylename>_chat.qss file for CSS style definitions
- Updated Plugin API version to 23.
- Increased size limit for text messages to 8 KiB.
- Updated easy-permission templates to use Opus instead of Speex/CELT codecs.
- Spacer tags in channel names will now be omitted in infoframe templates.
- Improved pagination support for banlist and clientdblist for plugin API.
- Added additional variables to infoframe templates.
- Implemented multi-select for clients in the servertree.
- Implemented multi-track recording feature, to allow recording each client's
- audio stream independently.
- Added support for signed badges to prevent usage of fake data. Note, that
- this feature requires TeamSpeak Server version 3.8.0 or later.
- Added support for URL tagging in incoming text messages.
- Added support for myTeamSpeak ID bans in virtual server banlist.
- Added support for Windows tiles. Thanks to our user RandomHost for providing
- the material.
- Added support for updated license types (Gamer, Commercial, Sponsorship).
- Added invoker data for onPluginCommandEvent(). Note, that server-side support
- for this API change will be introduced with TeamSpeak Server version 3.9.0.
- Fixed a freeze in easy-permission settings when switching between different
- Fixed a bug where default profiles could be deleted in settings.
- Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps.
Last Updated: 2019-08-13
Developer: TeamSpeak Systems GmbH
File size: 74.8 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: abb4abc989469cf40fa86cd14167f055