Nowadays, we all have access to the Internet connection. It is easy to reach any website we want you. However, using the Internet is not always safe. To minimize any risk, use the SoftEther VPN, which works as a multi-protocol VPN program. It works as a versatile engine for creating remote-access and site-to-site connections. If you're looking for a solution on how to protect your privacy while being online, install SoftEther VPN, which can enable you to design custom VPN topologies.
How can SoftEther VPN Be Useful?
In the beginning, SoftEther VPN was a simple academic project, and now it is one of the most trustworthy and reliable VPN solutions you can ever find. The program can satisfy the needs of home and organization use. It was created as an alternative for Microsoft’s SSTP-based VPN protocols, and now the program provides support for them. You can clone the settings of the server to simplify the entire migration process. SoftEther VPN relies on the client-server architecture. It supports six VPN protocols: EtherIP, IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN, MS-STTP, and L2TPv3. All VPN tunnels are secured. Using this program, you can be sure that the transmission of your private data will be protected as much as possible. You can setup servers behind the firewall of your computer, so other people in your organization can have access to it from home. You can also use this VPN on operative devices like tablets or smartphones. Thanks to LAN technology, it is possible to build your own IT infrastructure, no matter the distance.
The Key Features Are:
- Easy setup of server and clients.
- LAN technology.
- Remote access.
- Supports six VPN protocols: EtherIP, IPsec, L2TP, OpenVPN, MS-STTP, and L2TPv3.
- Suitable for both home and business use.
- Firewall transparency.
- AES and RSA encryption.
- High-speed performance.
- Dynamic-DNS and Nat-transversal support.
If your assets are distributed around the country, you can control them remotely by using SoftEther VPN. It is one of the most powerful and secured VPN programs available on the market. Do not miss the chance to create and to maintain the architecture of VPN for free.
What's new in 4.29 Build 9680 RTM version?
- SoftEther VPN Server JSON-RPC API Suite Document (GitHub)
- html5.jpgAdded the Embedded HTML5-based Modern Admin Console. This is currently very limited, under construction. Access to the "https://<server IP address>/admin/" from your favorite web browser. Note: Your HTML5 development contribution is very appreciated. The current HTML5 pages are written by Daiyuu Nobori (the core developer of SoftEther VPN). He is obviously lack of HTML5 development ability. Please kindly consider to contribute for SoftEther VPN's development on GitHub. Your code will help every people running SoftEther VPN Server. Contributing to the HTML5 web administration console doesn't require any programming skills of C/C++ languages for developing the VPN Server program.
- Note: You can disable the SoftEther VPN Server JSON-RPC API Suite and the HTML5-based Modern Admin Console by setting the "DisableJsonRpcWebApi" option to "true" in the configuration file.
- Fixed the problem occurs when RPC messages between Cluster Members exceed 64Kbytes.
- Fixed the RADIUS PEAP client to use the standard TLS versioning.
- Added the user buffer address verification code on some I/O control codes of the NDIS 5.x legacy Local Bridge driver to fix the vulnerability. Acknowledgments: This fix is based on a report by DownWithUp.
- Added the support of ChaCha20-Poly1305-IETF AEAD for RUDP.
- Added the function to display the protocol details about the VPN session.
- Fixed the bug that the language switching function was disabled. (Build 9695 -> Build 9696)
Last Updated: 2019-09-04
Developer: SoftEther VPN
Version: 4.29 Build 9680 RTM
File size: 42.98 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 36c1991bc2477ea6c581fa6484b72d5d