When you install some applications on your computer, a few of these applications will come with installation packages which may be other applications or viruses. Unchecky is the right application you need to prevent these installation packages from getting into your phone unchecked.
Unchecky is a seemingly small application that aims at keeping any potentially unwanted program away from your device, through the means of clearing your checkbox, during the process of installing a file.
Why should you use Unchecky?
This application can keep away programs you do not need to work on your device, it can also clear your checkbox, to take these programs off, during file installations. This function is performed automatically.
Using this application, your time is saved and you are at a great advantage of not missing to clear your checkbox of unwanted programs.
This application will usually run silently in the background of your device and uses a little amount of your device’s resources, potentially protecting your device from installing browsers and applications that are unwanted.
Key Features of Unchecky:
- This application keeps potential unwanted programs away;
- It automatically clears your checkbox of unwanted programs;
- It saves time;
- It only operates silently in the background;
- With Unchecky, your device will not install any browser or application you do not want.
Though small and almost seems insignificant, Unchecky is effective at protecting your system from unwanted programs. It saves time generally and is very easy to use.
What's new in 1.2 version?
- Added support for Messenger for Desktop.
- Improved support for CCleaner.
- Improved support for AIMP 4.
- Improved support for GOM Player.
- Improved support for FileZilla.
- Improved compatibility with the latest version of Firefox.
Last Updated: 2019-05-06
Developer: Reason Cybersecurity Ltd.
File size: 1.3 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 51e748220686d15e0275ca9984d5972e