A lot can be done using the computer, from browsing digital content on the internet to playing games and accessing multimedia files from different sources. Whatever you choose to do, it is recommended that you do not spend the entire time doing something that is unproductive. Most parents expect their kids to use computers for academic work, without visiting sites or watching videos that are considered inappropriate for their age. After you have tried most parental control without any success, it is time to try a different approach. With Free Keylogger, you can conveniently monitor your child’s computer activity while away from home.
How Can Free Keylogger Benefit PC Users?
Free Keylogger is a powerful utility that monitors all activities that are performed on a computer that is running the Windows operating system. It is great for parents who want to keep an eye on an operation that is carried out by the kids using their computer. It is easy to install and features a simple window with a few parameters that should be set up to start receiving activity logs from that particular desktop or laptop computer. By default, you can minimize the program to the system tray by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F.
From the software window, you can personalize your experience by changing the interface language and setting your preferred hotkey combination for displaying or minimizing the program. You can also specify which user to monitor when there are multiple user accounts on your computer. Free Keylogger can be password protected to ensure that your configurations are not modified by unauthorized users. It can also be hidden from other users, making it only visible in the Administrator account. All keystrokes on the computer are registered in a log file which is saved on the system for further analysis.
You can set up the application to automatically forward generated log files to a specified email account at scheduled intervals. They can also be forwarded manually through servers of the popular email service providers. For custom emails, all you need to do is enter a valid server address, your Email Address, and Password. The Test button verifies that the connection is working by sending a generic email.
The FAQs button provides answers to common questions about the way the program works to improve ease of use.
Key Features of Keylogger Include:
- Monitors all activities that are carried out on your computer.
- Set up your preferred hotkey combination for displaying or minimizing the program.
- Specify which user to monitor when there are multiple user accounts on your computer.
- Can be password-protected to ensure that your configurations are not modified by unauthorized users.
- Hide the program from other users.
- All keystrokes on the computer are registered in a log file which is saved on the system.
- Automatically forward generated log files to a specified email account at scheduled intervals.
- Set up custom emails for receiving log files.
- Get answers to common questions about the way the program works with the FAQs button.
- Receive activity logs from all your desktop and laptop computers.
Free Keylogger improves the ease at which you monitor the activities of all users on your computer from any geographic location. The generated log files give you an idea of what other users have been up to.
We don't have any change log information for Free Keylogger 184.108.40.206 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of Free Keylogger you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-09-03
File size: 2.5 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP