You are guaranteed a higher level of security for different devices other than desktops and laptops with Avast Internet Security. This software can also provide security for your network devices, like routers and access points from your home network, protecting it from external hackers.
It easily detects new and strong malware and viruses, to keep your devices secure and optimized. Avast Internet Security also removes pop-up ads and add-ons from sites, for a better surfing experience.
Why you should use Avast Internet Security
Surfing the internet? You need a robust security client to keep away all malware, and adware, so your experience is not compromised by any harmful threat. Avast Internet Security lets you customize the scan to recognize file types by certain criteria, like the content or name extension or user-defined file extension. You are also allowed to adjust the parameters of scan modes; enable the scan mode for all file types or selecting target areas to scan.
Avast Internet Security has a unique Ransomware shield that protects your most important files from being modified or altered without your permission. Premium user of Avast Internet Security Ransomware Shield, have an added layer of protection through "walling off" their pictures, files and any other folder from unnecessary changes. Ransomware Shield does not slow down your computer, as it only protects specific, designated folders. There are other recent technologies like secure DNS, scan, and home security network for added protection.
A special Boot-time mode scans the Operating System to clean out any infected file before it starts up. Also, a shield is built against hackers by the firewall module to protect your identity against theft. The only effort you put in is to select the type of network; whether it’s at home, work or in the public, you can rest easy knowing that your system is genuinely protected. Advanced users have the expert mode made available to them to set their user-defined network and packet rules.
Finally, Avast Internet Security also protects your email through the anti-spam module, that prevents attempts of phishing and blocKing all senders that are untrusted for Outlook and POP3 & IMAP servers.
Features of Avast Internet Security
- Sandbox for guaranteeing maximum safety for your working environment;
- Safe zone module for online shopping and e-banking protection;
- On-Demand Scanner for selecting what you wish to scan and how;
- On Access scanner that automatically scans all the files that you open, read and written, as well as detecting suspicious actions that are immediately blocked;
- Boot-time scanner for scanning the system before startup;
- Virus chest, where infected and suspicious files are kept in quarantine;
- Screen saver scanner that integrates with your screensaver and scans your PC when you are not around;
- A Firewall that secures data by blocking hacker attacks;
- Antispam module for securing your emails;
- Ransomware Shield for protecting designated files and folders.
Avast Internet Security has so many diverse features that help to protect your system. A trial will convince you.
We don't have any change log information for Avast Internet Security 19.4.2374 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of Avast Internet Security you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-05-30
Developer: Avast Software
File size: 6.01 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 0cf7b7af3e7632fc1dc49fcb6f6d2f3c