WindowBlinds is a software that enhances the appearance of your Windows system's interface with a large number of tools that can modify the operating system in detail. You can completely change the look of your Windows computer, including the wallpaper, sounds, visual style, desktop icons, and much more.
With WindowBlinds, you are not confined to using only the standard themes that come with your PC. You can download a theme from the internet and set as your wallpaper or screensaver. You are allowed to tweak the transparency level of the Start Menu, taskbar, and windows.
Why you should use WindowBlinds
There is an abundance of textures and wallpapers that comes with each visual style, giving you something nice to work with. You do not only have the ability to change your visual settings with this software, but users are also afforded a very comprehensive settings menu that you can use to configure in detail the running options of the software.
This easy to use utility makes windows look extra special, and comes with enough features to satisfy novice and professionals.
Features of WindowBlinds
- Customize title bars and buttons;
- Choose your own skin font;
- Supports Windows 7, 8, & 10;
- Add backgrounds, texture and colours to skins;
- Change the look of your title bar, borders, progress animations as well as explorer views.
WindowBlinds is very easy to use and has tools to help users tweak the appearance and feel of your computer. You are in control of how you want your Windows to look. Pretty cool huh, and it supports all Windows Operating Systems.
What's new in 10.82 version?
- For some skins, the time was not painting correctly or not showing at all
- For some media apps (Windows Media Player for example), the controls were being clipped on taskbar hover preview
Last Updated: 2019-10-03
File size: 54.28 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 0c87f37e85e0ea259f90c321d7701eb4