Choosing a media player sometimes seem like such a complicated task, especially for regular PC users. Since all users have different preferences, developers always try to follow the highest demands and trends when designing new applications. With this in mind, SMPlayer happens to be one of the applications offering users high compatibility in combination with helpful features.
The Reasons Why SMPlayer Can Be Your Choice
SMPlayer is a simple application that supports an extensive set of audio and video formats. This application has all the classic functions, enabling users to watch videos and listen to songs conveniently. Furthermore, both beginners and experienced users can quickly understand how to manipulate this application, thanks to its straightforward interface.
After initiating the setup process, be careful not to install unwanted software applications. You can decline the offered applications during installation and proceed with the straightforward setup process of SMPlayer. After you’ve successfully launched this application, you will access all the available options to manage audio or video files. This application also allows you to create audio and video playlists. Users can upload their old playlists and play them on SMPlayer.
This application offers many useful features, and it is not limited to only play media files. It also allows users to utilize professional tools, such as an equalizer for audio and several video effects.
It is worth mentioning that this application has an integrated subtitle finder which scans top databases and allows users to find any subtitles to video files. It is also important to know that users can watch YouTube via SMPlayer without launching a web browser.
SMPlayer Key Features Include
- It allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after another;
- It offers users an audio track switching feature;
- It allows users to find subtitles via integrated finder;
- It allows users to use video and audio equalizer;
- It allows users to utilize audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allowing you to sync audio and subtitles;
- It supports many languages, including German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
Overall, SMPlayer is a simple application for Windows that has traditional features of the classic media players. Thanks to its intuitive and straightforward interface, all users can quickly understand how to operate this application. This application supports 20 languages, and it is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
What's new in 19.5.0 version?
- Fix for YouTube.
- Fix YouTube live streams (works only with mpv).
- New actions available for previous subtitle track, previous audio track and previous video track.
- New command line option -start.
Last Updated: 2019-07-03
Developer: The SMPlayer Project
File size: 39.72 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7
MD5 Checksum: 6bdbabc0634044193d39d4befffe1e1d