How Can MediaMonkey be Helpful to You
This software is compatible with windows and should be used by anyone that takes music seriously. It can also support video and numerous media formats via plugins. You can extract music from Audio CDs and encode them into the most compatible formats. Music can also be burned to CD/DVD formats.
This software was designed to support almost any audio or video format easily. It can accept files from numerous and different sources, for example on a Network device, a disk, or streamed from an online source.
It uses MPC, FLAC, MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and APE to support music playback. It uses ReplayGain and MP3Gain to automatically adjust sound levels. Media monkey is compatible with external plugins to increase functionality and give the user a more satisfying experience. Supported plugins are Last.fm scribbler and Winamp 2 API. Last.fm scribbler helps show lyrics and also to show an interface for web remote-control.
It syncs with almost all portable devices which include Apple iPod, Apple iPhone, android devices and palm pre. Immediately this software is installed on your computer, it scans your entire hard drive for all the audio files and uploads the files to its library. Via podcatcher this software is compatible with podcasts and allows you to subscribe to downloaded podcasts on MediaMonkey.
It also has very customizable skins in order to maximize your user experience. Due to its tag feature, you can create the perfect playlist. You can also edit lyrics, album art, and other data. To move your library from one drive to another with MediaMonkey, the first thing you do is to select all your tracks(ctrl-A ), then you go to “auto-organize files” which is under the tools menu or rather by right clicking on the selected tracks which will cause a menu bar to pop-up where you can then select the “auto-organize” option. When you click on auto organize a screen will pop-up which will give you two options the first being to “move and rename files to a new destination based on tags” and the second is to “copy files to a new destination based on tags”.
If you select the first option it will ask you where you want to move the files to. You will then select browse which will cause a dialogue box to come up where you can select the destination you want to move your library too. Make sure this destination is you are moving the files to is monitored by Mediamonkey. This location will be automatically updated by media monkey.
This music manager has a file size of 15.50MB (16,249,000 bytes) and it’s interface is available in multiple languages. It’s compatible with All versions of windows and has a freeware license. It was also authored by Ventis Media.
MediaMonkey Features Include:
- Organizes your music;
- Tag feature;
- Playlist creation;
- Supports wireless syncing;
- Device syncing;
- Supports backup;
- Import and export music files;
- Drag and drop functionality;
- Converts your files;
- Restore and update track information;
- Automatically adjust volume levels;
- Information on ratings and playback importation;
- Podcast support;
- Add missing information;
- Share files over UPnP and DLNA devices;
- Pinpoint missing information automatically;
- Jukebox feature for events;
- Download music;
- Download podcasts;
- Updates your library automatically;
- Sorting and renaming automatically;
- Audio Visualizer.
This is an amazing invention for all music lovers out there. It puts all your music files in one space. Its tag feature is spectacular and it takes organizing and syncing audio files to the next level.
What's new in 188.8.131.525 version?
- MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.25 adds support for syncing with new Apple iPhones and iPads and devices running iOS 13, including the iPhone 11 and
- iPhone 11 Pro. Additionally it includes numerous sync, tagging, and database improvements. While Ventis continues to improve MediaMonkey 4 for Windows, it’s also hard at work on MediaMonkey 5. MediaMonkey 5 will continue to offer leading music management functionality, while adding new capabilities such as supporting other operating systems, integrating with music and
- storage services, offering a richer platform for 3rd party developers, and adding much new and improved functionality.
- Too large iTunes library cannot be imported
- Clear database confirmation dialog fails on some translations
- DUnit tests fail on reading some tags from MP4 (regression 4.1.25)
- When M4A/MP4 file contains multiple artists in multiple tags, only last is read, but first written.
- Navigation with keyboard can trigger crash
- Crash on close of MM4 if MM5 isn't closed correctly
- Playback: MM Player skips to next if playback set on seek bar in <10 seconds from end
- Search: Toolbar search miss results where search dialog return correct one
- Importing m3u8 created by iTunes skips files with international characters in the path
- Podcasts: Episodes are missing tags after the download (sometimes)
- Volume Leveling: inline edit of Volume Level index do not work
- iOS 13 sync issues
- Sync: Iphone7 iOS 13.1.2 do not finish Scanning device
- iOS5+ sync: Read device content rather from MediaLibrary.sqlitedb
- Multiple instances of iPhone appear on connection
- iPhone Sync: MMW created duplicate profiles
- iTunes reports corrupted device after sync with MM (iPhone XR and XS)
- iOS13 Beta is not added into supported versions
- Wi-Fi sync can fail in some very specific scenarios
- Sync: Volume leveling of tracks breaks Auto-Convert rules
- Wi-Fi sync may not work correctly when another UPnP/DLNA client on the network is accessing MMW server at the same time
- Wi-Fi sync: Track pairing can silently fail for a batch when a track is 'application/octet-stream' type
- Sync: I phone Sync Crashes MMW
- USBMass Plugin offers sync back of metadata option
- iPhone XR fails to sync at certain state
Last Updated: 2019-10-17
Developer: Ventis Media
File size: 15.49 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b0b5a39b789e003bc8b8ea386c3a66a2