Why is AIMP Beneficial to you!
This is a very powerful audio player that can produce high-quality sound for your Windows PC. It’s almost impossible to find an audio format that AIM can’t play. That’s why, music lovers can listen to their music with this free audio player and get the best user experience. It has a user interface with a wide variety of functions and is equally easy-to-use and understand.
It supports audio formats, such as Multi format playback, which include MPC, MTM, OFR, OGG, OPUS, RMI, S3M, SPX, TAK, TTA, UMX, WAV, WMA, WV, XM, CDA, AAC, AC3, APE, DTS, FLAC, IT, MIDI, MO3, MOD, M4A, M4B, MP1, MP2, and MP3 32-bit Audio Processing with excellent quality. It supports Internet Radio Stations’ audio formats, such as OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, AAC+ formats, as well as Capture Stream formats, such as APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WV, WMA, and MP3.
This application comes with an 18-band equalizer as well as built-in sound effects, like Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover.
5 main categories are available on this audio player - Playback, Playlist, Player, Plugins, and Interface.
- Under the Playback category, you will see sub-categories, like Automatics, Connection Options, Internet Radio Capture, and Sound Effects.
- Under the Playlist category, you will see sub-categories, like Appearance Options, Files Adding, Sort by Template, and Track List Export.
- Under the Player category, you will find sub-categories, like File Associations, Hotkeys, Integration, Tray, and Visualization.
- Under the plugins category, you will find sub-categories, like Audio Library, Information Bar, and Update Checker.
- Under the Interface category, you will find Running Line, Skins, and Language.
All these categories and subcategories provide users with a very good customizable experience.
The plugins have a very low threshold (1%) for scrobbling. It has a ‘fading’ effect which is perfect, in case you want to listen to an endless loop of your favourite songs. And there is a volume normalizing feature which prevents an erratic change in sound pitches when shifting from one track to the next.
This is a 10.41MB(10,915,640 bytes) player that is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, XP 64-bit, Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit. It was authored by AIMP.
AIMP Features Include:
- Support for external plugins;
- LastFM Scrobbler;
- Multi language interface;
- Adaptable programme options;
- Search files capabilities;
- Hotkeys feature which configures local and worldwide hotkeys as you desire;
- CUE sheets support;
- Easy to use with an excellent interface that is user-friendly;
- High-quality feature for plugin support;
- Record any sound on your computer;
- Convert audio files between formats;
- Create, view and edit tags;
- Bookmark and playback queue creation;
- Playing media files of up to 250MB directly from RAM;
- Multiuser mode support;
- Playlist and Tag editor;
- Alarm clock / Auto shutdown.
This is one of the best Audio player ever created to date as it can play almost any audio file in any format, it’s free and you can be assured to get an optimum satisfaction from it.
What's new in 4.60 Build 2161 version?
- Common: localizations has been updated
- Plugins: API has been extended
- Player: the /VOLUME command line switch has been added
- Advanced search: list of selected to search playlists are now saved between work sessions
- Advanced search: dialog's UI has been updated
- Fixed: general - you cannot delete file physically if it next in playback queue and the "pre-load next track while current is playing" is switched on
- Fixed: skin engine - music library window displays incorrectly in some skins if app is in night mode
- Fixed: tag editor - ID3v2 - parser ignores the TMOO field
- Fixed: plugins - MyClouds - files whose path is more than 260 characters cannot be played
- Minor issues were fixed
Last Updated: 2019-11-28
Version: 4.60 Build 2161
File size: 11.41 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: ffde6ad54c1c1fbde5cd524a5b44978c