If you are a professional photographer, then you understand the struggle of previewing each photo one by one. What you wouldn’t give to have a application that is designed to make this task easier. Luckily for you, there is team of developers who came up with this idea, and it’s called, Fast Picture Viewer. This is basically an application, specially designed for photographers, for the purpose of viewing images.
Why do you need Fast Picture Viewer?
In case you are wondering what else this application is useful for, check out some of its benefits. This software comes with powerful tools for an easy workflow, to aid in automating file management duties, such as copying, moving, deleting, saving from the web, and a lot of other functions.
Although this image viewing application is a 32-bit version that supports most of the common image formats, such as Adobe DNG, it also comes alongside with specialist formats, such as OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, and more. Using image codecs which can be installed separately, you have the liberty of tethering a Nikon D3S or D3X in 64 bit.
The following key features make up Fast Picture Viewer:
- Considerable fast RAW viewer;
- Instant zooming for quick sharpness checks;
- RGB histogram;
- EFIX shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating, Label or Urgency instant display;
- Fast display of the next image in line, with the permission of computer resources;
- Fast tethered shooting through MTP/PTP.
In general, the Fast Picture Viewer is a very handy tool for professional and novice photographers. The interface is easy to navigate and the features are manageable. You can manage all your photos in one place fairly easily before proceeding to edit.
What's new in 1.9.360.0 version?
- FastPictureViewer Pro 1.9.359.0 64-bit was inadvertently built as requiring an Intel AVX2-enabled processor and would not load on older machines. This release addresses that issue.
Last Updated: 2019-08-07
Developer: Axel Rietschin Software Developments
File size: 35.73 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: aaad40e85e6ab29e03d41e0a1f6bbbd2