Why You Have to Install Canva
Canva is a graphic design software with Drag & Drop options and hundreds of pre-made layouts. With it, you can create presentations, covers , and illustrations for social media accounts. Canva has an incredibly user-friendly interface and editor, create whatever you want: business cards and flyers, invitations and collages, Facebook posts and banner previews for YouTube and Twitter. Edit Instagram stories, and add text to your photos, create unique logos and edit videos. The service's stock library contains more than a million photos, fonts, and graphics for work. The software works on the web and is available for registration via email or through Google and Facebook accounts.
The application can be used by both professionals for virtual and printed materials, as well as freelancers, novice artists, and individual users for personal mailing and design of pages on social networks. Account managers will appreciate the ability to fit sizes to the requirements of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram, and designers and photographers - a wide selection of pre-made templates and filters. You can create charts and charts for complete infographics. Finished projects are sent via email and contact list in integrated messengers or instantly posted on social networks.
Canva Key Features
- Photo editing: filters, cropping, improving quality;
- Catalog of editable templates: banners, posts for social networks, newsletters, logos, etc;
- Own photos in design: upload your pictures and create the required designs based on them;
- Downloading layouts in the main formats: the service allows you to download JPG, PNG, PDF, and PDF for printing;
- Organization of work in teams: unite users who see and can edit each other's designs;
- Social Design Planner: Link your social media accounts to your Canva account for automatic publishing;
Overall, Canva is a simple and intuitive graphical editor with a wide range of functions. The application will become an indispensable assistant in creating a design for various tasks and is perfect for bloggers, webmasters, owners of online stores and small companies without a full-time designer.
We don't have any change log information for Canva 2019 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of Canva you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-08-28
File size: 15 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP