Reflector is a wireless software that mirrors phone, laptops, etc. to a bigger or larger screen. Users can also record what appears on the bigger screen with ease. It is like using a wireless projector and connecting with your gadget to a bigger or larger screen.
Users can connect with other people and make them view the screen from anywhere in the world. When multiple users are connected, it has a smart interface that makes all concentration on the mirrored screen so that the users would not be distracted. It hides the connected devices only for it to be shown when the user needs them.
How Does Reflector Makes Life Easier?
Before now, people were looking for the opportunity of streaming video on large screens and inviting other people from around the world to join them in viewing the videos. Reflector has solved that problem and made it a dream come true for those people as they can stream on a larger screen and invite other people to join them.
There were times where people used to project things on bigger screens, but we're not able to stream them and allow others to view with them. Reflector has come to stay to make that possible, and the connection can be made without stress.
Also, people used to make use of other applications and software to connect to other people's devices without permission. Reflector makes sure that no unwanted connection is made without the user's notice. It gives the user the flexibility of allowing or denying connections.
Reflector makes use of a technology called Airplay which allows users to watch videos on their phones, tablets, etc. on their television. Some people used to wish they can play some videos they have on their phones on the television. Such people should think no more as it is now a reality.
Key Features of Reflector Include:
- It is easy to understand and use.
- It allows you to connect to another device.
- It supports wireless connections.
- It allows you to stream files.
- You can set your recording quality to your preferred quality.
- It can be used to create demo videos and tutorial videos.
- Allows multiple connection and recording at the same time.
- No cable is needed for connection.
- Screenshots can be easily taken.
- You can enable airplay mode.
- Full-screen options are available.
- Connects easily with another device.
- You can toggle with your connection settings.
- Users can easily stream the larger screen and invite others from any part of the world to watch with them too.
Have you ever imagined sitting in your house or in a conference room, streaming what you are doing on a bigger and larger screen and also inviting others to join you? The stop imagining and make it a reality with Reflector software. With the software, you can connect with as many devices as you want. But if you want to view your bigger screen alone, you can comfortably do that too.
What's new in 3.2.0 version?
- Added frames for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and the new iPad Pro
- Resolved Miracast mirroring issues on Windows 10
- Numerous stability improvements and performance optimizations