If you have an iOS mobile device and would like to access it with your Windows PC, this software was developed just for you. It's a credible alternative to iTunes that will enable you to manage your iPhone or iPad from your Windows PC.
This software comes with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Now, you can conveniently manage apps, photos, audio and video files, eBooks, and so on. iTools for Windows is a software capable of being used to install, uninstall, and backup your apps and folders.
Why you should use iTools for Windows
iTools for Windows is a good alternative to iTunes that allows users to have access to their iPhone and iPad directly from the Windows PC. With it, users are saved from the compatibility issues between iOS and Windows devices. Hence, transferring data to and from your Windows PC is simplified.
The application has a toolbox with two sets of Utilities: Device Toolkit and Software Utilities. The former, includes a file Explorer, battery management, storage management, screen mirroring, a manager for the icons and an icon fixing utility, logs management and crash reports. The latter (other Utilities) include phone transfer, backup and restore, a ringtone maker, a video Converter and a HEIC Converter that is able to remove EXIF information.
All that needs to be done to access this world of features, is to connect your device to your computer and manage it using iTools.
Features of iTools for Windows Include:
- Ringtone maker. iTools lets you create ringtones from the music on your computer;
- iTunes access. From iTools you can access all your iTunes backup files so you can access old data and media;
- Media manager;
- View iPhone contact book, call records, and messages from iTools. As well as send text messages via iTools from PC;
- File system browser. Browse into the file system of iPhone or iPad via iTools;
- Well-organized user interface;
- Perfect alternative to managing iOS devices;
- Advanced details interface;
- Includes features to system cleanup, restart, shutdown error logs, crash logs and so on.
Managing your iOS device is now easier, thanks to the iTools for Windows. Have a beautiful user experience while importing your photos, videos, eBooks, files, and folders and managing all your iOS applications. This is a must-have for those with iOS compatibility issues.
We don't have any change log information for iTools for Windows 22.214.171.124 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of iTools for Windows you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-06-11
File size: 53.36 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 5bc45d6d69768faad72a2d2ba7cea160