If you are using an Android device, and wish to make changes to it, this is the software for you. Droid Manager is an Android Debug Bridge (ADB) interface with different useful functions.
Just connect the Android phone to a PC where Droid Manager is running and you will be able to browse files, install new apps, customize boot animation in order to speed up your phone.
Why you should use Droid Manager
It is a freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) Operating systems for using mobile phone tools without any restrictions. There are tools that allow the transfer of files and folders via WiFi connections, and management of boot image files.
Droid Manager takes care of permissions, where the files should be installing the applications for you. if you wish to enjoy more advanced options, it is pertinent you opt for the laid pro version.
Features of Droid Manager
- Move files;
- Copy files or folders from and to PC;
- Search for files on phone;
- Create new files and folders;
- Navigate through phone files and folders on your SD card without mounting it;
- View and edit permissions are granted;
- Show properties of desired files or folder;
- Multilingual (available in 7 different languages);
- It has a full backup manager;
- You can customize ROMs before the are installed.
Droid Manager is a great software that has a simple and functional user interface. It lets you control your files in order to speed up your phone’s performance. Best of all, it is free and available in seven different languages.
What's new in 6.3.1 version?
- Added Lollipop support
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Last Updated: 2019-06-24
Developer: Omar Bizreh
File size: 16.71 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: c5b80d657dcb3a0b491e84d261060b96