Have you ever made plans for some outdoor activities with your friends on a bright-looking morning and a sudden downpour ruins it midway? Well, you are not alone as several people in other parts of the world face similar problems of unpredictable weather throughout the year. We all want to be able to execute all our plans for an entire week without disruptions from extreme temperatures to unfavorable weather conditions. This has led to the development of software that gives weather forecasts to enable users to plan ahead. The Weather Channel App is one of such programs for Windows computer users.
How Can The Weather Channel App Benefit PC Users?
The Weather Channel App is a straightforward utility that brings local weather forecasts and other related data to your fingertips. It has a colorful interface with beautiful imagery and simple features that delivers accurate weather predictions in a timely manner. The home screen displays several meteorological information for your default location, including temperature, humidity, wind speed, pressure, dew point, visibility, moon phase, and UV (ultraviolet ray) level, as well as sunrise and sunset times. An immersive system tray icon brings to your desktop the current weather conditions, as well as an hourly overview of temperature forecasts for up to 3hours.
Users can view the interactive radar maps with important meteorological data, as well as clouds, rainfall, UV index, and lots more. You can change the displayed temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius for easy interpretation. Users can also get updated news and insights on weather expectations and how it affects their plans for the day.
The Weather Channel App also lets users check flu activity in their area in relation to pollen and cold.
The Weather Channel App Key Features Include:
- Accurate weather predictions in a timely manner.
- Colorful interface with beautiful imagery.
- View temperature, humidity, wind speed, pressure, dew point, visibility, moon phase, and UV (ultraviolet ray) level, as well as sunrise and sunset times for your default location.
- An immersive system tray icon.
- An hourly overview of temperature forecasts for up to 3hours.
- Interactive radar maps with important meteorological data, as well as clouds, rainfall, and UV index.
- Change temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Up-to-date news and insights on weather expectations.
- Check flu activity in their area in relation to pollen and cold.
Plan your day better with help from The Weather Channel App to ensure that your activities are not disrupted by extreme weather conditions. There are no initial configurations required after the installation as you start receiving accurate forecasts instantly.
We don't have any change log information for The Weather Channel App 2016.614.87.0 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of The Weather Channel App you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-09-03
Developer: The Weather Channel
File size: 35 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP