Tixati is a BitTorrent client freeware that is very easy to use. It has a strong bandwidth charting and throttling capabilities, as well as a complete DHT implementation. As much as Tixati has advanced BitTorrent client capabilities, it is very flexible and contains no ads and spyware.
This software has a very efficient peer choking and unchoking algorithms, that ensure your downloads are very fast.
Why you should use Tixati
Tixati is a file sharing software that is portable, that is, it is meant to run on a flash drive or any other portable media storage device. All its configuration information are saved in the same folder as the executable binary files.
You must not delete the "tixati_portable_mode.txt" file contained in the executables folder, because it is the file that makes the software to run in portable mode. All the file paths are kept in a format relative to Tixati executable folder.
Features of Tixati
- Complete Distributed Hash Table (DHT) implementation for torrents that cannot be tracked, including detailed message traffic;
- A graph that displays how complete all downloaded files are, pieces other peers have available, and the overall health of the swarm;
- Completely compatible with the BitTorrent protocol;
- Available in Windows and Linux GTK native versions;
- Added security through peer connection encryption;
- Supports magnet links;
- Very flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading or seeding proportion adjustment, as well as an adjustable priority for transfers and peers.
All in All
Tixati is a simple yet powerful and lightweight peer-to-peer file sharing software, that use BitTorrent protocol. Bandwidth management and magnet linking are some of the many features of this handy tool.
We don't have any change log information for Tixati 2.58 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of Tixati you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-06-04
Developer: Tixati Software Inc
File size: 13.78 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 0a23e04b2cb8ce1cf986ab3b6887132b