Looking for a suitable software which has the peer-to-peer sharing ability, managing torrents, as well as the ability to provide tools for torrent creation, then qBittorrent is here to offer all that and more.
How Can be qBittorrent Useful
Qbittorrent is a useful peer-to-peer sharing software which uses libtorrent-raster library. Ultimately offering a wide variety of library content from C++. Peer-to-peer sharing implies that you can share useful content, such as media files with other computers which are equipotent and similar to yours.
qBittorrent is not only equipped with this feature, but it also supports other useful BitTorrent extensions, like a distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD). It offers users the ability to use Magnet links for downloads, access encrypted connections, access to private torrents, and many others.
It has the ability to create torrent using it's torrent creating tool. It has a smart user interface as well as a web user interface for remote control. With qBitTorrent, users can conveniently queue up downloads, this way, you have more control over your torrent activities. There are other built-in tools available to ease the user experience on torrent, like a Bandwidth scheduler, torrent creation features, the ability to filter IP addresses, IPv6 compliant, and others.
Key features of qBittorrent Include:
- Compatible with Windows Operating Systems, Linux, MAC OS, FreeBSD, and OS/2;
- Torrent management tools;
- Compatible with torrent creating tools;
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX;
- Supports RSS feed;
- Supports IPv6 compliant and UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding;
- Clear user interface similar to µtorrent with a web UI for remote controlling;
- Built-in bandwidth scheduler;
- Multilingual support. With approximately 70 languages supported.
Qbittorrent is quite a simple software owing to its user interface format similar to that of µTorrent. Its sharing technology also makes it relevant in media file sharing and downloading. You are able to control more advanced features while downloading your files, filter out IPs, and access this software in multiple devices and operating systems.
What's new in 188.8.131.52 version?
- WINDOWS: Fix a problem with bigger dialogs due to wrong DPI reported by the system (Chocobo1)
Last Updated: 2019-11-01
Developer: The qBittorrent Project
File size: 19.3 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 9400b46fbc9669597087d359c04b063f