Deluge Bittorrent Client is packed with features compatible with OS X, Unix, Linux, and Windows systems. It is a software that uses libtorrent in its backend, with multiple user-interface features, including GTK+, web, and console. This software is designed with a client server model through the daemon process which manages every bittorrent activity. The daemon in Deluge Bittorrent client is capable of running on headless machines with the user-interfaces connected to any platform.
Why you should use Deluge Bittorrent Client
Deluge has a vast plugin collection which comes in handy, since most of the software’s functionality is available through plugins. It is lightweight and unobtrusive with a design that doesn't monopolize system resources. Deluge Bittorrent Client is a freeware licensed under the GNU General Public license. It is capable of operating in any kind of desktop type, including KDE, XFCE, GNOME, and others.
Key features include:
- Ability to connect remotely to the daemon from any platform;
- Mainline DHT and Local Peer Discovery;
- Fast protocol extension;
- It runs as a daemon through its core separated from the interface;
- Multiple UI available: GTK+, Web, and console;
- It Supports UTorrent Peer Exchange;
- UpnP and NAT-PMP;
- It Supports per-torrent, global speed limits, and configurable bandwidth scheduler;
- Supports proxy and private torrent;
- Built-in BitTorrent protocol encryption;
- Supports password protection;
- CPU and memory efficient through its libtorrent characteristics.
Deluge features a vast BitTorrent client for various operating systems, such as: OS X, Linux, Unix and Windows. It's able to handle tasks through its client server model with the daemon process, used for handling all bittorrent activity.
What's new in 1.3.15 version?
- Fix issues with displaying libtorrent single proxy.
- Fix libtorrent 1.2 trackers crashing Deluge UIs.
- Fix error in torrent priorities causing file priority mismatch in UIs.
- Configure gtkrc to use consistent button ordering on Windows.
- Fix column sort state not saved in Thinclient mode.
- Fix connection manager error with malformed ip.
- Rename SystemTray/Indicator? 'Pause/Resume? All' to 'Pause/Resume? Session'.
- Workaround lt single proxy by greying out unused proxy types.
- Security Fix: Check render template files exist otherwise raise 404.
- Fix webui passing string for int port value.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing lack of configuration via WebUI.
- Add WebUI preferences page detailing how to configure plugin
Last Updated: 2019-07-22
Developer: The Deluge Team
File size: 15.44 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 6029d1d176dba2665982e7abaa23fa0c