SugarSync is a backup and file synchronization tool that allows you to spread documents across platforms, like Windows PC, Mac OS, and Android devices. There is an activity tab that tells you which files have been recently updated. There is also a cloud tab that gives you an overview of all synced folders.
Why you should use SugarSync
SugarSync gives users direct access to the files stored in cloud accounts through the implementation of SugarSync drive. You are also allowed to quickly track down files and folders through the Cloud search tool.
You have the option of choosing exactly what folders on your PC are synced, and which device(s) individual folders are synced with. SugarSync is powerful yet simple. By simply right clicking on any folder, it is added to SugarSync. The folder is backed up continuously, giving you quick access to your stored data.
You can use this software across different platforms to share and manage your files. You can begin working on a document from a Windows PC and complete it using a Mac OS.
Features of SugarSync Include:
- Remotely wipe your data. A simplified way of removing all synchronized files from a PC in the event of loss or theft;
- Improves mobile productivity;
- Secures file sharing;
- Easy to use and powerful to handle large files;
- Automatic sync and backup capabilities;
- "read only" access for file security;
- Online collaborations through folder sharing.
SugarSync is a powerful yet simple cloud storage service. You are given a free 30-day trial version upon download and a free 90-day limited plan with 5GB of online storage. Best of all, this software works across different platforms.
What's new in 18.104.22.168 version?
- Fixed quota calculations with purged Protected Folder backups
- Search improvements
- Results now highlighted when opened in Folders view
- Files can now be deleted in Search view
- Thumbnail logic improvements
- Added exception to Windows Defender upon installation
- Crash and memory fixes
- Breadcrumbs now work in all views
- Crash, memory and CPU usage fixes
Last Updated: 2019-10-29
Developer: Sugar Sync Inc
File size: 14.04 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b746dc42fe991aa7328dab8c276a6836