SoftPerfect NetWorx is a simple application to utilize, which can give you exact bandwidth consumption data. With this software, you can gather bandwidth consumption data, use information, and measure the speed of your Internet or some other system connections.
How SoftPerfect NetWorx Can Be an Essential Application for Your PC
The application is a valuable system utility that helps you to recognize conceivable sources of system issues and ensure you don't surpass any data bandwidth limitations that have been determined by your ISP. You can perform standard system tests, for example, ping and traceroute too.
Any reports can be sent out in various formats, for example, HTML, MS Word, and Excel. With the SoftPerfect NetWorx, you can control all your system connections or only a particular connection, for example, Mobile Broadband. It has a lot of configurable visual and sound alarms too.
Main SoftPerfect NetWorx Features
- Usage reports, exportable to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word, and HTML;
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display;
- Supervises upload and download data;
- Supports dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, and ADSL;
- Network information and testing tools with advanced netstat, which displays apps using your Internet connection;
- Configurable notification options, coupled with automatic disconnection feature;
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report average transfer rates;
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
In general, the SoftPerfect NetWorx gives you helpful features to check how fast your Internet connection is and the amount of Internet traffic used. With it, you can confirm whether your ISP charges your Internet use precisely, and it also helps you to identify suspicious actions in the system too.
What's new in 6.2.6 version?
- Added: user prompt on uninstall whether to remove all data.
- Added: drill-down reports by IP address/by application and vice versa.
- Added: sound and message notification in the Connection Monitor.
- Added: speed meter test server can be chosen from several alternatives.
- Updated: LAN traffic filtering driver.
Last Updated: 2019-10-15
File size: 9.91 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 7298f482896e2d8da73f9e8f8d83c399