SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a tool that users who are interested in computer security find more than helpful. The tool will help you ping computers, scan for listening TCP/UDP ports as well as discover shared folders, both system folders and hidden ones.
Why should you give SoftPerfect Network Scanner a try?
The software is a multi-threaded IPv4/IPv6 scanner. It comes with a modern and straightforward interface, not to mention the number of useful features it includes. It should be pointed out that you do not need to install the utility; all you need to do is to execute the file.
To begin the scanning process, you need to put in the range of IPs to be inspected. After that, you can open computers, send messages, initiate a remote showdown operation, send a wake-on-LAN signal, start a DHCP or UPnP Device Discovery.
Even during a long scan, SoftPerfect Network Scanner will not slow down your device.
- Ping sweeps.
- Live devices display.
- IPv4 and IPv6 discovery support.
- Hardware MAC-addresses detection.
- Writable and hidden shared folders detection.
- Internal and external IP addresses detection.
- Remote SSH and PowerShell command execution supported.
- Exports results to CSV, HTML, JSON, TXT and XML.
- Wake-On-LAN support.
- Remote shutdown support.
To sum everything up, SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a tool that will help you make sure that your network is secure, in a most efficient way.
What's new in 7.2.6 version?
- Added: searching alternate paths in remote registry wildcard queries.
- Added: built-in registry browser for quick path and parameter lookup.
- Added: a navigator under Help menu to quickly find a setting or command.
- Improved: new system-independent implementation to access HTTP and HTTPS.
- Improved: suppress messages about domain resolution when using command line.
Last Updated: 2019-10-15
File size: 6.16 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 37a5d6dec3e70a7d00977859a26b8d32