BWMeter is an efficient bandwidth meter. You can use it to encompasse your monitor, control your traffic, and your firewall. BWMeter displays, measures, and controls all the traffic that comes to or from your network or PC. Thanks to BWMeter you know whether your Internet connection runs all the time smoothly or not. The software displays the bandwidth, the speed for downloads/uploads, and the maximum possible speed on your screen.
Why Should You Use BWMeter?
It is a highly efficient software for analyzing various data packets. The program will provide you information where the data packets come from, where exactly they go, what protocol or port they use. BWMeter has a big advantage comparing to similar software available on the market as users can distinguish between the internet traffic or local one. The software is capable of controlling the traffic, configuring the speed limits and other connections.
The Key Features Are:
- Numerical/graphical bandwidth display;
- Filters for a bandwidth measurement;
- Network/adaptor monitoring;
- Network traffic monitoring and display;
- Filtering by apps, port, addresses, etc.;
- Silent/interactive firewall mode;
- Control your traffic, access, and speed limit;
- Statistics (daily, monthly, yearly);
- Notifications and alerts;
- Displays hostile traffic (viruses, hackers);
- Fast installation;
- Supports ADSL/VPN/LAN/WAN/xDSL/Dial-Up/Modem.
To summarize, BWMeter is software that is worth trying to provide you a bandwidth overview used over the network. It is easy to install and fully customizable.
What's new in 8.3.0 version?
- New: updated network driver
- Fix: swapped frame and background colors of the tray icons of graphs
Last Updated: 2019-10-04
File size: 992.13 KB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b9139e4f586e090918bae59fd0c847de