Core FTP LE is a free FTP client for unlimited personal and educational use. It offers a fast and reliable way to update and maintain your web pages via FTP. It does this through a secure platform(SSL, TLS, or SFTP) by enabling you to upload and download files from FTP servers.
Core FTP LE is designed to be compatible with Windows-based systems. Some of the software's features include SFTP (SSH), SLS, TLS, IDN, FTP transfer resume, drag-and-drop, file viewing, browser integration, site-to-site transfer, command line filters, and many more. This is definitely a multi-packed software for your FTP needs.
Why should you use Core FTP LE?
You are spared the uneasiness of navigating through an ad-packed window using Core FTP LE because there are no pop-up ads or spyware. That is, it offers an easy-to-navigate window. It's a freeware, used for securely and easily uploading and downloading files from FTP servers. Core FTP LE is also a reliable way to update and maintain your website.
You are never asked or reminded to register with this application in use. For a better comprehension of what this software offers, ensure to read the features below to understand what an FTP program offers you.
Features of Core FTP LE Include:
- Queuing of multiple FTP transfers from various sites;
- Recursive uploading, download, and deleting;
- Optional reconnection of lost sessions;
- Sessions to save FTP transfers to be resumed later;
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the most recent encryption method;
- Supports email notifications, external program executions, and ping/TraceRoute;
- Supports zip-compress, password, and secure backup to FTP;
- IBM information support, with command line updates;
- FTP client for unlimited personal, educational, and evaluation use;
- Legacy SFTP client support and options;
- Low memory footprint (4mb);
- View thumbnail images of remote directories in four distinct sizes.
This is a secure and effective way to update and maintain your website via FTP. You can now schedule your FTP transfers, unattended without additional services.
What's new in 2.2.1941 version?
- SFTP issues with large uploads fixed
- SFTP PWD crash on timeout, fixed
- SFTP improper password change request on some servers, fixed
- Option to ignore password change request (adv-general)
- SFTP key-pair type added to log
- SFTP upload error reporting additions
- SFTP fixes for servers with login issues (fixes problems in builds 1929-1939)
Last Updated: 2019-10-07
Developer: Core FTP
File size: 4.95 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: b6b783d5be12207736628e6741f7c759