Handicap Manager for Excel is a full featured software application written for Microsoft Excel for Windows. In includes full support for Excel 2007 through 2016 and beyond as well as Office 365. It meets all the calculation requirements of the USGA Handicap System for the computation of USGA Handicap Indexes. It can also be used to compute scoring averages, league handicaps and custom handicaps based on parameters that you set. In addition to calculating and tracking golf handicaps, it can also track a number of additional statistics as well as team scores and matches. Its user friendly interface, and point and click simplicity make it easy to use even for computer novices. Whether you are maintaining USGA Handicap Indexes for all the members of a golf club or just tracking your own scores, Handicap Manager for Excel provides an easy solution.
What's new in 6.0 version?Version 6.0:
- Adds a new Golf Course Information form that's more intuitive and easier to use.
- Adds the ability to enter up to 10 sets of tee markers for each golf course with gender designation as men's or women's tees.
- Adds the ability to customize the color/name of the tee markers.
- Provides a warning when calculating handicaps if a golfer's handicap has been frozen and provides an option to unfreeze it automatically.
- Provides a limited access "Member Mode" that can be used to limit the functionality of the program so your league or club members can enter scores into the program from a common computer without having access to other program functions.
- Adds a new user friendly Score Entry form that allows league and club members to enter scores directly into the program while in Member Mode.
- Adds a new "Golfer Stats" worksheet that provides a snapshot of a golfer's scoring and handicap history along with a chart that shows their handicap trend. This worksheet is available for golfers to view themselves in Member Mode.
- Adds the ability to delete older scores by date.
- Enables worksheet formatting so the end user can change the appearance of worksheets and reports.
- Improves the Score Entry form to control how the course markers change when changing golfers.
- Improves formatting and printing on the Scoring Report.
- Improves overall printing functionality for many of the reports.
- Improves the "Fair Teams" option when creating teams and preparing a Tournament Sheet.
- Fixes plus handicaps so they display properly with a "+" sign throughout the program.
- Provides the capability to specify the use of a golfer's normal home tees on the Tournament Sheet.
- Provides faster handicap calculation and report generation.
- Improves execution speed in Excel 2013-2016.
- Improves the context sensitive help feature.
- Provides consistent access throughout the program to the context sensitive program help.
- Provides full compliance with the 2016-2020 Revisions to the USGA Handicap System.
- Improves formatting throughout the program.
- Added the ability to hide the Home Course separately from the Normal Tees.
- Added the ability to sort the Golfers sheet by the Normal Tees first in addition to
- Adds a number of enhancements to improve the user interface and efficiency of the software.
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Developer: DJI Computer Solutions
File size: 2.57 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 41fa778875a28d9463b710ff985a6974