Everyone who enjoys playing video games should try ePSXe, which is a popular Sony Playstation emulator. You can use this powerful software on your computer. The process of installation has never been so easy thanks to a provided built-in configuration wizard. You will start playing your favorite video game in no time.
Nowadays, there are many emulators available on the market. If you want to get the most standing PlayStation emulators, choose ePSXe. The program has been designed to naturally emulate the PlayStation video gaming experience onto your PC with the least drawback. The title “ePSXe” speaks for itself and means “enhanced PSX emulator.” Thee developer invested a lot of effort into creating a perfect PlayStation emulator, which has been released in 2000. It wins any kind of competition thanks to its high performance and compatibility.
Why Use ePSXe?
You should know that the most significant majority of emulators relies on the use of plug-ins. It helps to get the best emulation of the graphics processing unit (GPU), sound processing unit (SPU), as well as CD-ROM drive functions. In the case of ePSXe, users are enabled to choose to load favorite video games either from an optical drive or a backup image file, which is stored on a hard disk. Many users admit that ePSXe runs video games flawlessly. You can improve the exact performance configuration, extended testing, or by applying patches for that specific game.
The Key Features Are:
- Video engine & filtering: the software is based on GPU, which includes x2 resolution, FXAA shader. It also consists of a software mode for old legacy devices. OpenGL HD graphics: the resolution can be increased thanks to additional filtering options.
- Audio Quality & Latency: you will get an accurate audio engine, which supports a lot of PSX audio effects and sound modes. Users can choose either full audio effects or disable some of them for improving the speed.
- Controls & Input Modes: the program supports up to 4 players. Users can control the video game using the touchscreen/hardware keys/external gamepads.
- Touchscreen Controls: users get access to a few touchscreen skins, which support digital/analog controls. You can switch between them, selecting the “DualShock” mode. You can hide the skin to play with hardware keys or external gamepads. You can edit the touchscreen skin before playing by moving, hiding, or resizing the buttons on the skin.
- Bluetooth/USB gamepads/hardware buttons: it includes gamepad profiles for Moga/Moga PRO/Sixaxis - PS3/Xperia Play/Nyko Gamepad PRO and others. It supports mapping some buttons to extra functions.
- Cheats codes: users can download a list of cheat codes and copy them on your computer.
- Gamelist: users are enabled to dump their favorite video games from original CDROMs or shops like eBay, Amazon, etc. It supports many game formats.
- Memcards & Savestates: it supports uploading memcards/savestates to Dropbox for easy sharing between several devices.
- Compatibility: ePSXe supports more than 5000 different video games.
Many users consider ePSXe to be the best PlayStation emulator. It is a real gift for devoted video gamers. Try it, and you will have the sensation you use the genuine PlayStation. ePSXe must be in the collection of all game fans.
We don't have any change log information for ePSXe 2.0.5 yet. If you have any change log info for this version of ePSXe you can share with us.
Last Updated: 2019-10-21
Developer: ePSXe Team
File size: 1.32 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 7cc7e05028bffd55f8c683a08d00b9c8