If you have been dreaming of discovering the fantastic world of India, then you ought to start with the oldest language in this world. Of course, as with many old languages, Hindi has many complications and difficulties. However, with smart software, you are able to overcome new challenges and reach unlimited possibilities. In this case, this application is the Sheels Hindi To English Dictionary.
How Sheels Can Improve Your Language Skills?
Sheels Hindi to English Dictionary is a straightforward application, that assists users in understanding the Hindi dialect. Using an intuitive interface, this software has simple features that are easy to navigate. This application has great functions, which are listed on the vertical toolbar between the main window. Sheels Hindi English Dictionary has two kinds of lexicons; Hindi to English and English to Hindi. It also has specific hotkeys for an easy swap between the two lexicons.
Main Sheels Hindi To English Dictionary Features:
- Includes Hindi-supported keyboard;
- Easy-to-understand interface;
- Phonetic or Devanagari content hunt office;
- 200,000-word database;
- Swap between Hindi to English and English to Hindi Dictionary easily.
In general, the Sheels Hindi English Dictionary has some fundamental features that have been designed to simplify usage effectively. The UI is pretty easy to understand and the application is extremely lightweight. If you are learning Hindi or work professionally in this language, then improving your skills will be a piece of cake. This software will help you understand the most complicated parts with English translations.
What's new in 2.0 version?
- Added new words in database, now it contains 1,95,699 words.
- Added facility to search and type words phonetically.
- Facility of typing comma (,) and some punctuation marks has been added while adding and modifying words.
- Added Devnagari and Phonetic Keyboard help under Help menu.
- Editing word has been made simple and now it does not require providing word number.
- Fixed an issue with searching – In version 1.0 while searching “द” list of “छ” appeared.
- Searching has been made faster by using new algorithm.
- Added facility of state storing. Now the same dictionary will be opened on restarting software which was last closed. If user will close Hindi Dictionary, next time Hindi Dictionary will open and if user closes English Dictionary, next time same will open.
- Graphical User Interface has been more simplified and now it takes less space on users system.
- 3D toolbar has been removed.
- Facility of Go To has been removed.
- This version will use 75% less disk space.
- Installation instructions have been updated. OCX error for Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista has been fixed. Now no compatibility setting will be required after installation.
- Older version of Sheels Dictionary i.e. Version 1.0 is now no longer supported.
Last Updated: 2019-07-30
Developer: Sheels Dictionary
File size: 8.19 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 35cab7cc5f9ae25406f8e94869b98d2e