NoMachine is a tool that allows you to access your files from anywhere you are. It is a reliable software solution that enables you to connect to any computer you need remotely.
Why should you give NoMachine a try?
To begin with, before you start working with the utility, you need to instruct the gateway to forward network ports to a remote computer. The ‘Server preferences’ option shows the gateway IP address so that you can choose the ports to be forwarded by the gateway.
You need to make sure that your router supports UPnP or the gateway IP won’t be shown.
You can configure how users connect with the desktop and also enable audio streaming as well as microphone forwarding.
When you create a new connection, you can change the protocol, the hostname, the IP address, and the port number. You can access folders, share files and documents after that.
The software allows you to print a file located on the remote computer to a local printer. What is more, you can also access your pen drives, scanners, and disks by using the utility.
- Go to any desktop.
- Access any content.
- Simple interface.
To sum everything up, it is safe to say that NoMachine is a useful and practical utility that allows you to access any computer remotely.
What's new in 6.6.8 version?
- FR03Q03801 Including the H.264 libraries in all NoMachine packages
- FR02Q03777 Adding the EnablePublicPrinter key to the node configuration
- FR03Q03790 Setting a default interval for NoMachine log rotation when no parameter is specified
- FR02Q03787 Adding the EncoderMode key to the node configuration
- FR02Q03786 Adding an option to force the encoder's rate control mode
- FR02Q03782 Supporting the execution of custom scripts triggered by the user's logout event
- FR06O03450 Supporting key-based authentication method via web (for NX protocol)
- FR02Q03776 Giving the possibility to stop sharing a printer as public
- FR04Q03813 Updating the OpenSSL libraries provided by NoMachine to version 1.0.2r
- FR04Q03812 Updating nxhtd to Apache v. 2.4.39
- FR03Q03803 Improving access to NoMachine backend for multiple concurrent connections
- TR02P08421 Virtual desktop mode is ignored for custom sessions on the web
- TR12P09040 Wrong file permissions might lead to "Connection Refused 111" error
- TR03Q09172 The nxserver --daemon process suddenly terminates during the initialization of a new virtual desktop
- TR05P08581 Cannot connect via web from an external network when WebRTC is enabled
- TR03P08450 Symlinks are not handled correctly by the NoMachine disk service
- TR02Q09163 The nxdevice directory is not cleaned in case of session failure
- TR03Q09205 Building NoMachine USB module fails on Linux Kernel v. 5.0
- TR03Q09208 Kerberos ticket is not removed when the session is closed
- TR03Q09207 Settings in the default.nxs connection file are ignored if the file is not specified in the URL
Last Updated: 2019-05-31
File size: 32.27 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 62f4e0d2a672f348d3a58503c9ec28c4