MobaXterm is a Windows tool for remote computing that has a tabbed SSH client, X11 servers, client network tools, and other features. It offers all the essential tools for software engineers, system administrators, webmasters, and other IT professionals. MobaXterm has a range of network tools for remote computing as well as all common Unix commands to offer. Users can run the software to manage a computer system remotely in a simple and concise way.
MobaXterm allows developers to use a graphical SFTP browser while using an SSH remote server connection. Thanks to this feature, a system admin can edit remote files in a fast and efficient way. The interface of the tool is straightforward and easy-to-use. There’s a console where a developer can run and display commands and a toolbar with the list of AX servers, Linux devices, Mac and Windows computers, PuTTY sessions, etc.
How Can MobaXterm Boost Your PC?
MobaXterm enables remote session management. There’s a wide variety of sessions a developer can start - Rlogin, Telnet, RDP, VNC, XDMCP, FTP, and many more. The logs of each session are saved and displayed in a folder in a left sidebar. A user can also add files to the remote server by dragging and dropping them from the sidebar to the console. A secure FTP connection is established and saved during the file transfer from the device to the remote server.
MobaXterm enables multi-execution as well - basically, you can run the same commands on several remote servers simultaneously. This saves the development time tremendously since you can write the code once and execute it everywhere. There’s also a wide range of embedded tools available - network and ports scanners, list of all the hardware devices and running procedures, and so on.
A system admin can manage embedded servers as well. With MobaXterm, you can create multiple network daemons that require no additional management tools. Remote Windows Desktop is another handy feature that the program e offers. Thanks to this one, you can manage multiple remote sessions and servers. The RDP mode has dozens of customizable features that provide IT specialists with better control of the system.
MobaXterm Main Features:
- Access to a fully configured X server;
- Tabbed terminal with SSH support, macros integration, and antialiased fonts;
- Unix/Linux command support;
- Enhance the functionality of the tools with multiple plugins;
- A lightweight application that can be used with no admin rights;
- Run the programme on a portable device.
MobaXterm is a functional remote computing tool for Windows. It combines a wide array of features with a fairly intuitive user interface. With the tool, you can access remote servers through various networks or operating systems. MobaXterm has all the tools needed to improve the workflow of an IT specialist.
What's new in 12.3 version?
- Security fix: prohibited the use of URL which do not correspond to a MobaXterm session (fixes CVE-2019-16305)
- Security fix: added a comprehensive warning message when opening a session from an URL. This message contains details about the session to be launched and a warning concerning the URL provider.
- Bugfix: in the password management window, after showing passwords and closing the form, the password fields are now automatically hidden
- Bugfix: RDP size was not calculated properly when launching a remote desktop session while the SSH remote monitoring toolbar was active
Last Updated: 2019-10-09
File size: 26.24 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 0b46888346795a5c5c0df6541b344ccc