PDF-Writer.NET component is designed to provide developers with an easy-to-use tool for Creating, Editing, Merge, Split, Fill Forms, Encryption, Digitial Sign, standard PDF file from ASP.NET , WinForm , WPF , Silverlight .
PDF-Writer.NET hides the complex structure of PDF files behind a simple object model that allows creation of complex PDF files with few lines of codes. We have designed PDF-Writer.NET on strict guidelines of Adobe PDF Standards and .NET graphics standards. This makes it very easy to use and program. The Visual Studio .NET programmers can leverage their current programming language (C# or Visual Basic .NET) when programming for PDF-Writer.NET.It is written in 100% managed C# and doesn't require any third-party DLLs.
You can also purchase 100% Source code for complete control and flexibility in your application development process. Distribution of PDF-Writer.NET component is Royalty Free.
What's new in 6.5 version?Version 6.5 includes the following improvements:
- Modify Page, Add Underlay Graphics and Overlay Graphics, Add New Page, Delete Page, Reorder Page, Modify page properties.
- Added support to update cell.Value, Page.Name
- Added support to Add Bookmark to PDF file when outline object doesnot exist ( PDFEditor )
- Added support for CellPadding (top, Bottom, Left, Right) for TableStyle, TextStyle class (this will meet Row Spacing requirement.)
- Added support for Row.Wrap = false
- Added support for PieceInfo to store private data (key/value pair) at page & document level.
- Added support for TextMarkup Annot.
- Added support for New properties for ExGState
- Added support to load load licensekey & licensehash from ConfigurationManager.AppSettings or WebConfigurationManager
- Updated SinglePassWriter for generating very large pdf files.
- Updated PDFEditor module.
- Updated RoundRectangle rendering.
- Updated support for Text Shapping for languages with Complex Script.
- Updated Table Rendering.
- Added Assemblies for .NET 4.5.1 & 4.5.3
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
File size: 5.5 MB
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MD5 Checksum: 13557644e6153dc8f851abc705334db3